Project Manager, United Kingdom & Jersey Change
Process, project and program management
Global Wealth Management
Job Reference #
Are you experienced in gathering data and preparing reports for various stakeholders, including Senior Management? Are you interested in project management? Do you enjoy working in a high-energy environment with a focus on commitment and quality delivery?
We are looking for someone like that who can:
• provide PM support to deliver the strategically aligned book of work
• lead or support the end to end planning, delivery and control of projects or programs
• manage all aspects of the project e.g. delivery, PMO, resource forecasts, project administration that will include financial and progress reporting together as well as manage the people working on the project
• ensure timely and accurate budget management by cost tracking, forecasting and project financials reporting
• develop strong relationships with all project stakeholders and prospective internal clients
• organize and host progress meetings and steering committees with senior management to influence decision making
• introduce risk awareness by proactively identifying and raising control deficiencies and driving diligent risk remediation
You will be located in Wroclaw or Krakow (remote working is possible) and part of a European Change Management Team supporting UK / Jersey locations. Together with this team you will deliver high quality services for COO Global Wealth Management (GWM) in Europe, supporting management of the portfolio and projects, resources, budget and n a structured and transparent way, making use of planning tools and methodologies, cooperating with stakeholders across Europe.
• at least 3 years of experience in project management
• previous experience in managing project teams preferably in a banking industry
• delivery focused, strong hands-on and independent, pro-active personality
• strong analytical skills and attention to details
• very good organizational and time-management skills
• the ability to adapt and network across a global organization to work well with the team and to present well to internal and external stakeholders
• eagerness to learn and to solve complex problems
• drive and motivation with a can–do attitude and with a desire to drive change in the organization
• Expertise in building networks and connections
• Ability to build relationships and build trust across a global organization, working independently and with the team to work efficiently with stakeholders
• very good written and spoken English with strong verbal and written communication skills
• very good knowledge of MS Office in particular MS Excel, MS Word and MS PowerPoint
• qualifications in e.g. PMP, Project Management Institute or similar would be an advantage
• knowledge of project management software (Clarity/PPM)
• experience in Jira, Confluence
UBS is the world’s largest and only truly global wealth manager. We operate through four business divisions: Global Wealth Management, Personal & Corporate Banking, Asset Management and the Investment Bank. Our global reach and the breadth of our expertise set us apart from our competitors.
With more than 70,000 employees, we have a presence in all major financial centers in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
How we hire
This role requires an assessment on application. Learn more about how we hire: www.ubs.com/global/en/careers/experienced-professionals.html
At UBS, we embrace flexible ways of working when the role permits. We offer different working arrangements like part-time, job-sharing and hybrid (office and home) working. Our purpose-led culture and global infrastructure help us connect, collaborate, and work together in agile ways to meet all our business needs.
From gaining new experiences in different roles to acquiring fresh knowledge and skills, we know that great work is never done alone. We know that it's our people, with their unique backgrounds, skills, experience levels and interests, who drive our ongoing success. Together we’re more than ourselves. Ready to be part of #teamUBS and make an impact?
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.