Junior HR Project Manager, Performance & Reward
Poland, Switzerland - Zürich, United Kingdom
Human Resources (HR)
Job Reference #
Kraków, London, Wroclaw
Do you know what it takes to lead a process from start to finish? Are you interested in HR Performance and reward?
We're looking for someone like this to:
• coordinate the annual HR Year-end process ensuring integration, collaboration and engagement across all HR functions
• monitor the year-end project plan, manage a weekly cross-functional central working group and flag issues or delays appropriately
• drive decisions on overall year-end delivery (e.g. support model/resource allocation, data quality definitions, late change process)
• manage a weekly reporting dashboard which shows important Year-end process KPIs, metrics, and status updates
• orchestrate activities with IT and Reporting & Analytics regarding key HR systems and tools
• coordinate year-end communications (e.g. guidelines on approach, content timing and channels)
• cooperating closely with various HR functions like Performance Management, Reward, Communications and divisional/ regional Business Partners
You’ll be working within the Central Performance & Reward (P&R) team in Zurich. Central P&R has oversight responsibility of: Year-End process, governance of the global commitment process for UBS, Compensation Funding & Deferred Compensation, Regulatory relationship management, Global Benefits, management of internal and external compensation-related audits, oversight of regulated employee lifecycle processes, oversight of the global Incidents & Consequences process. Our team is part of the global P&R team which provides reward consulting and delivery across UBS.
Diversity helps us grow, together. That’s why we are committed to fostering and advancing diversity, equity, and inclusion. It strengthens our business and brings value to our clients.
• a Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
• 2+ years of project management experience (with experience in complex projects on a global basis)
• a good understanding of various HR functions
• excellent communication skills, with fluent written and spoken English (German written and spoken also beneficial0)
• able to influence and make decisions as well as meet tight deadlines while demonstrating a high degree of accuracy and attention to detail
• strong analytical and problem-solving skills
UBS is the world’s largest and only truly global wealth manager. We operate through four business divisions: Global Wealth Management, Personal & Corporate Banking, Asset Management and the Investment Bank. Our global reach and the breadth of our expertise set us apart from our competitors.
With more than 70,000 employees, we have a presence in all major financial centers in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
How we hire
This role requires an assessment on application. Learn more about how we hire: www.ubs.com/global/en/careers/experienced-professionals.html
At UBS, we embrace flexible ways of working when the role permits. We offer different working arrangements like part-time, job-sharing and hybrid (office and home) working. Our purpose-led culture and global infrastructure help us connect, collaborate, and work together in agile ways to meet all our business needs.
From gaining new experiences in different roles to acquiring fresh knowledge and skills, we know that great work is never done alone. We know that it's our people, with their unique backgrounds, skills, experience levels and interests, who drive our ongoing success. Together we’re more than ourselves. Ready to be part of #teamUBS and make an impact?
UBS HR Recruiting Switzerland
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.