Head of Management Companies Delivery Team
Business management, administration and support
Job Reference #
Are you familiar with the Fund Industry? Do you want to build up and lead a team that will deliver high quality services to the UBS European Management Companies (ManCo)? Do you like to interact with various stakeholders from different units all over Europe?
We’re looking for a team head in Poland to:
• act as a single point of entry for all ManCo support related topics
• jointly prioritize the work allocation with the functional global heads of the ManCos
• ensure a timely and high quality service provision in the areas of
• assessing and monitoring of Asset Managers, Distributors, Custodians and Fund Administrators
• support the ManCos in fulfilling regulatory reporting obligations (e.g. requests from regulators, Fund Board Packs)
• support Corporate Governance and Corporate Secretary team in matter related to Class Actions, Proxy Voting and contract management
• support Tax Team in matter related Tax topics
• as well as support project and regulatory change management activities
• build up and lead the ManCo Delivery team
• promote and encourage across the team and business
You will work in the newly created Manco Delivery Team in UBS’s Business Solution Center in Krakow, Poland. The team is responsible for delivering services for the three European Management Companies located in Luxembourg, Switzerland and Ireland and will lay the ground to expand the scope globally for all other UBS ManCos. You will report directly to a team head in one of the Management Companies.
UBS Business Solutions Poland Sp. z o.o. serves UBS entities throughout Europe with over 6700 talented individuals. We proudly deliver full portfolio of highest quality services, keeping UBS competitive and realizing our company’s strategic goals. Diversity helps us grow, together. That’s why we are committed to fostering and advancing diversity, equity, and inclusion. It strengthens our business and brings value to our clients.
• degree in business administration, banking and finance, or economics
• proven experience in a similar role for Management Company, Audit Firm or Large Financial Institution supporting the financial services industry
• first experience in leading a team
• strong analytical, problem-solving and synthesizing skills (know how to figure things out)
• good communicator with good interpersonal skills
• fluent in English. French, German or other languages (e.g. Italian) would be an asset
UBS is the world’s largest and only truly global wealth manager. We operate through four business divisions: Global Wealth Management, Personal & Corporate Banking, Asset Management and the Investment Bank. Our global reach and the breadth of our expertise set us apart from our competitors.
With more than 70,000 employees, we have a presence in all major financial centers in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
At UBS, we embrace flexible ways of working when the role permits. We offer different working arrangements like part-time, job-sharing and hybrid (office and home) working. Our purpose-led culture and global infrastructure help us connect, collaborate, and work together in agile ways to meet all our business needs.
From gaining new experiences in different roles to acquiring fresh knowledge and skills, we know that great work is never done alone. We know that it's our people, with their unique backgrounds, skills, experience levels and interests, who drive our ongoing success. Together we’re more than ourselves. Ready to be part of #teamUBS and make an impact?
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.