Intern in Finance
Job Reference #
Temporary / Contract
Do you know how to analyze financial information? Are you well organized with an eye for details? Are you good with numbers? We're looking for someone like this to:
– prepare financial statements and other financial reports
– perform accounting and reporting activities
– reconcile and analyze financial information for Finance functions
– control, investigate and visualize financial data
– be involved in special projects to assist the department in achieving its strategic goals and objectives
You’ll be working as the support to the EMEA Controlling Team, the part of Group Finance.
The Team delivers high level reporting and controlling information on all operational and financial activities across UBS locations.
The role is set up in the hybrid model, with possibility to work from home and/or from our office in Fabryczna Office Park in Krakow.
– a university degree in finance, accounting or similar field
(can be in progress)
– strong attention to detail
– strong financial knowledge
– very good communication skills and ability to work in a
– methodical, concise and accurate
– proficient in MS Excel (i.e. comfortable with vlookup, pivot tables, charts etc)
– fluent in English
– able to build strong relationship with stakeholders
– motivated, self-directed and driven
UBS is the world’s largest and only truly global wealth manager. We operate through four business divisions: Global Wealth Management, Personal & Corporate Banking, Asset Management and the Investment Bank. Our global reach and the breadth of our expertise set us apart from our competitors.
With more than 70,000 employees, we have a presence in all major financial centers in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
How we hire
This role requires an assessment on application. Learn more about how we hire: www.ubs.com/global/en/careers/experienced-professionals.html
At UBS, we embrace flexible ways of working when the role permits. We offer different working arrangements like part-time, job-sharing and hybrid (office and home) working. Our purpose-led culture and global infrastructure help us connect, collaborate, and work together in agile ways to meet all our business needs.
From gaining new experiences in different roles to acquiring fresh knowledge and skills, we know that great work is never done alone. We know that it's our people, with their unique backgrounds, skills, experience levels and interests, who drive our ongoing success. Together we’re more than ourselves. Ready to be part of #teamUBS and make an impact?
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.