Internship in Payments
Global Wealth Management
Job Reference #
Temporary / Contract
You would like to learn how banks work, especially Payments area?
We will teach you about i.e:
• servicing domestic and international payments for WM clients using SWIFT and local retail payment services
• managing non Straight-Through Processing exceptions
• processing manual internal journals for Finance and Operations
• settling Wealth Management Loans & Deposits and early redemption requests
• settling Foreign Exchange (Spot, Forward & Option) trades
You will also support team with daily tasks.
You’ll be working in the Payments team in Wrocław. Team manages daily cash settlement flow, ensuring adequate control in place.
We deliver outstanding service to our clients and ensure that client satisfaction is on the highest level. We also drive improvements to the overall client experience by working with other areas of the bank to ensure seamless service. Desk coverage is between 8am and 6pm – shift based.
You don't have to show us previous professional experience, but if you have it, it’s an asset.
• skills and student status or university degree in finance or economics
• strong communication, influencing and relationship building skills
• excellent attention to detail and accuracy
• the ability to take responsibility and stay focused on objectives with a can-do-attitude
• the proven ability to handle multiple projects and manage conflicting priorities
• a pro-active attitude
• motivated, self-directed and driven
• comfortable working independently, as well as in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
• adaptable, able to work across teams and functions
• fluent in English, both spoken and written
• keen to serve the client through a team approach, drawing upon the know-how of other specialists
• reliable when working independently, with sound judgment for when to escalate issues
UBS is the world’s largest and only truly global wealth manager. We operate through four business divisions: Global Wealth Management, Personal & Corporate Banking, Asset Management and the Investment Bank. Our global reach and the breadth of our expertise set us apart from our competitors.
With more than 70,000 employees, we have a presence in all major financial centers in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
How we hire
This role requires an assessment on application. Learn more about how we hire: www.ubs.com/global/en/careers/experienced-professionals.html
At UBS, we embrace flexible ways of working when the role permits. We offer different working arrangements like part-time, job-sharing and hybrid (office and home) working. Our purpose-led culture and global infrastructure help us connect, collaborate, and work together in agile ways to meet all our business needs.
From gaining new experiences in different roles to acquiring fresh knowledge and skills, we know that great work is never done alone. We know that it's our people, with their unique backgrounds, skills, experience levels and interests, who drive our ongoing success. Together we’re more than ourselves. Ready to be part of #teamUBS and make an impact?
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.