In this role, you have the opportunity to
Learn and use HR Tools such as Workday, electronic files, and case management system. You will be a support for the team of HR Advisors & Administration & Payroll Specialist which are supporting Dutch employees.
You are responsible for
- E-filing (electronic document storing)
- Managing benefit system
- Contract handeling
- Processing basic personal data changes in HR system
- Answering Philips employees queries in English related to HR area (administration & payroll) via case management system
You are a part of
our Global Competence Center in Łódź - Poland, where we centralize our business processes. We bring together supporting roles within HR, Finance, Procurement, Customer Service, Supply Chain, and others, enabling you to have a career in an international, cross-functional environment. Your future colleagues speak 25+ languages and represent 15+ different nationalities, supporting our operations in 50 countries on a daily basis.
You will be part of Philips People Services team, supporting Philips employees based in The Netherlands.
The Philips People Services Center Europe is based in Łódź, Poland, and is part of Philips People Services. PPS is the Human Resources Shared Services organization of Philips. A team of HR professionals delivering HR Services to Philips employees and managers at all stages of the career cycle. PPS delivers cost-effective people services by leveraging economies of scale, globalizing processes and simplifying the ways of working while delivering superior HR experiences by listening and acting on our customers’ feedback.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- Student of at least II year of studies
- Fluent English (both orally and in writing)
- Computer literacy (MS Windows, MS Office) is essential
- Ability to effectively prioritize and organize workload
- Personal integrity when handling confidential information
In return, we offer you
- 6 months paid internship based on civil contract
- Flexible working hours
- Intensive learning on the job through real experience that will allow you to accelerate your growth
- Fast-paced oriented work in a truly global environment
Why should you join Philips Global Business Services?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It is a calling to make life better for people through your meaningful work, focused on positively impacting 2.5 billion lives a year by 2030. You will be challenged every day to think fast and work innovatively by building knowledge and sharing best practices to help our business to grow.
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips, watch this video, visit our career website, or discover life at Philips on Instagram. You can also learn more about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.