At PepsiCo, we deliver food & beverage experiences people love, creating endless smiles around the world. Welcome to a powerhouse infrastructure bursting with energy, curiosity and ideas.
Our Global Business Services (GBS) center works hand-in-hand with teams across the company to deliver, simplify and automate processes and solutions, helping everyone to work more efficiently. We provide capability excellence that enables operational excellence to fuel PepsiCo's growth and drive a competitive advantage.
PepsiCo GBS is currently operating out of Krakow, Poland; Cairo, Egypt; Hyderabad, India; Mexico City and Monterrey, Mexico; and Voronezh and Lebedyan, Russia. Capabilities delivered to the business span multiple functional areas, including Finance Planning and Control, Human Resources, Marketing, Insights, and Sales.
Want to work in a fast-paced, dynamic, and empowering environment where your talents can be featured on PepsiCo’s global stage? Join us!
Working with inspiring and experienced colleagues, you'll find that the atmosphere in our city-centre office in Kraków is informal and engaging. With drive and ingenuity, our teams deliver vital services to PepsiCo employees around the world. With an active, get things-done culture, this is a place where your dynamism and agility will make a difference.
Working as a Financial Planning Analyst you will be responsible for processes connected to period closing and AOP/Forecasting. On top of this, you will also work on process improvement initiatives, support monthly review meetings, enhance revenue governance, and partner with commercial teams.
- Supporting planning cycles, updating rolling forecast
- Making adjustments to our database (Mosaic), loading the plan and adjusting calculations in the system
- Performing period end activities, including close meeting attendance and preparation
- Validating data based on the system/ input provided
- Preparing revenue analyses and management reports
- Establishing and maintaining cooperation processes between Finance teams, Finance BP, FP&A, Category Finance and ensuring effective communication with Sales, Marketing and other departments
- Developing analysis to support decision-making processes
- Adapting reporting for flexible requirements and investigate automation opportunities
- Work on process improvement initiatives
- Bachelor’s/Master’s Degree preferably in finance/accounting/economics area
- 4+ years of experience in Finance
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office, strong ability to work in Excel
- Proficiency in English language
- French language level at least B1+
- Good problem solving, analytical skills, ability to prioritize tasks
- Eagerness to learn financial know-how and develop capabilities
- Ease at working with stakeholders at different levels within the organization
- Ability to work remotely within a virtual team with strict deadlines, resilience
- sharing the costs of sports activities
- private medical care
- sharing the costs of foreign language classes
- sharing the costs of professional training & courses
- life insurance
- remote work opportunities
- flexible working time
- corporate sports team
- retirement pension plan
- corporate library
- no dress code
- video games at work
- coffee / tea / drinks
- parking space for employees
- leisure zone
- sharing the costs of tourist services
- sharing the costs of tickets to the movies, theater
- employee referral program
- charity initiative