Investment Banking, Sales and trading, Trading
Job Reference #
Are you a problem-solver? Do you have strong technical skills, attention to detail and a desire to learn about financial markets and derivative products?
• carry out a variety of tasks in support of other Global Markets Structuring colleagues, to include product pricing, historical analysis, and preparation of marketing materials.
• learn about financial markets, derivative pricing, delivery mechanisms, documentation and client motivations.
• specify and code tools to automate regular tasks and processes and to improve the efficiency of the team.
• the Global Markets Structuring team is an entrepreneurial, truly cross-asset structuring team focusing on the development, marketing and execution of investment and hedging solutions for wealth managers, asset managers, pension funds, insurance companies and corporates.
• the team is represented in major financial centers around the globe – in Europe we have team members in London, Zurich, Paris, Frankfurt and Dublin.
• to support the growth of our business, the team is looking to make hires based in Poland for structuring support.
• a strong academic background in mathematics, science, engineering, computer science or economics. Demonstrated coding skills are a significant advantage.
• financial markets experience is helpful but not essential.
• versatility is key as you will be required to work across a number of disciplines: product development, pricing, transaction execution, pitching/marketing, modelling and automation, legal documentation drafting.
• hard-working, motivated to learn, proactive, a team player, energetic and rigorous.
• comfortable in a fast-paced working environment.
• interested in developing a career in financial markets.
• fluent in written and spoken English. Knowledge of French, German, Spanish or Italian is helpful.
UBS is the world’s largest and only truly global wealth manager. We operate through four business divisions: Global Wealth Management, Personal & Corporate Banking, Asset Management and the Investment Bank. Our global reach and the breadth of our expertise set us apart from our competitors.
With more than 70,000 employees, we have a presence in all major financial centers in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
At UBS, we embrace flexible ways of working when the role permits. We offer different working arrangements like part-time, job-sharing and hybrid (office and home) working. Our purpose-led culture and global infrastructure help us connect, collaborate, and work together in agile ways to meet all our business needs.
From gaining new experiences in different roles to acquiring fresh knowledge and skills, we know that great work is never done alone. We know that it's our people, with their unique backgrounds, skills, experience levels and interests, who drive our ongoing success. Together we’re more than ourselves. Ready to be part of #teamUBS and make an impact?
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.