Act as primary point of contact for L2 AWD (Automated Work Distributor) application support queries or problems. Provide support for new client onboarding projects and technology initiatives.
The areas covered by this role include business analysis, incident/ request/ task management, problem management, vendor management, service transition and delivering service improvement initiatives.
The successful applicant will be required to work within a team structure, in delivering a high value service and in driving service improvements that will provide benefit to the entire user base.
Support is provided to Operational users across multiple sites namely - Ireland, Luxembourg, Canada, UK, Singapore, Japan, Hong Kong, India at present.
Candidate should have a positive ‘can do’ attitude, eager to support colleagues and contribute to the success of your team, department and wider organization.
What you will be responsible for
- Act as point of contact for incidents/requests relating to AWD application and surrounding products. Investigate and analyze these issues and resolve in a timely manner
- Provide support to new business onboarding project and technology initiatives (upgrade/migration projects)
- Ability to assess customer needs effectively and ensure these are responded to accurately, professionally and in a timely manner in line with the process
- Monitor and maintain ticket logging tools and mailboxes and assist with any maintenance and changes that impact on such services
- Act as link between TA and relevant technical support teams for all AWD application
- Escalate issues where required to ensure appropriate resolution is achieved
- Participate in calls with vendors to advance ticket resolution in a timely manner
- Ensure appropriate support documentation exists for supported application
- Provide an excellent level of high value customer service and proactive engagement including progressing calls with Operations to close out any urgent items
- Contribute to the bug fix process with documenting the issue to support testing reviews
- Assist with coordinating any IT maintenance / change event that may need to be supported
- Own and drive complex / critical incidents with vendors and ensure timely solution. Perform problem solving analysis at a high level
- Raise incidents and requests with vendors (where required) via the appropriate ticket logging tool and with the required level of detail and at the correct priority level
- Provide weekly/monthly updates on all open incidents using reporting functionality
What we value
These skills will help you succeed in this role
Advanced Problem Solving
- Good Communicator
- Excellent organizational skills
- Business Analysis skills
- Technology knowledge/skills
- Detailed working knowledge of MS Excel and Word would be an advantage
- Strong customer service focus
- Team player and motivator
Education & Preferred Qualifications
- Communicative English (min B2) – support to be provided to English speaking teams
- Practical knowledge of BPMN
- Excellent analytical skills – able to analyze and solve problems. Ability to identify, document and recommend solutions to business problems with accuracy.
- Prioritization – ability to organize workflow in order to accomplish multiple and changing priorities within specified timeframe.
- Results oriented – Strives to achieve high levels of individual and organizational performance.
- Relational databases (basic SQL skills)
What we offer
- Permanent contract from day one
- Additional holidays (Birthday Day Off, 3rd and 5th year anniversary Day Off)
- VIP medical package for employees and their families (partner and children)
- Premium life insurance package and private pension plan
- Wide range of soft skills training, technical workshops, language classes and development programs
- Opportunities to volunteer your time to company-driven initiatives, employee networks or organizations of your choice
- Variety of well-being programms
Apply today – we are committed to teaching you the ropes for your successful career in State Street
Are you the right candidate? Yes!
We truly believe in the power that comes from the diverse backgrounds and experiences our employees bring with them. Although each vacancy details what we are looking for, we don’t necessarily need you to fulfil all of them when applying. If you like change and innovation, seek to see the bigger picture, make data driven decisions and are a good team player, you could be a great fit.