Business management, administration and support
Job Reference #
Are you an analytic thinker? Are you a detail-oriented trouble shooter? We’re looking for someone like that who can provide business-related services and support CDIO Operating Management to:
– Analyze Technology program data to create metrics and reports
– Establish/operate standardized reporting and metrics for IGCS processes
– Partner with CDIO Service Lines to facilitate accuracy of data
– Build relationships across Technology and Finance to understand the IT Portfolio and interpret accounting policies
You’ll be working in the Internally Generated Computer Software (IGCS) team within CDIO Operating Management in Krakow. We ensure an effective and efficient Operating and Control environment across Technology, delivered within agreed operating plans, whilst providing portfolio management services across the firm. We are responsible for planning, support, reporting and implementation of operational processes related to software capitalization and amortization under CDIO.
– a university degree
– a gift for analyzing and solving problems, working with various datasets to create excel and power point reporting
– 2-3 years of work experience in corporate environment (project management/PMO experience would be a strong advantage)
– strong analytical, problem- solving and synthesizing skills (you know how to figure stuff out)
– the proven ability to handle multiple projects and manage conflicting prioritiesBS
UBS is the world’s largest and only truly global wealth manager. We operate through four business divisions: Global Wealth Management, Personal & Corporate Banking, Asset Management and the Investment Bank. Our global reach and the breadth of our expertise set us apart from our competitors.
With more than 70,000 employees, we have a presence in all major financial centers in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
How we hire
This role requires an assessment on application. Learn more about how we hire: www.ubs.com/global/en/careers/experienced-professionals.html
At UBS, we embrace flexible ways of working when the role permits. We offer different working arrangements like part-time, job-sharing and hybrid (office and home) working. Our purpose-led culture and global infrastructure help us connect, collaborate, and work together in agile ways to meet all our business needs.
From gaining new experiences in different roles to acquiring fresh knowledge and skills, we know that great work is never done alone. We know that it's our people, with their unique backgrounds, skills, experience levels and interests, who drive our ongoing success. Together we’re more than ourselves. Ready to be part of #teamUBS and make an impact?
UBS Recruiting Poland
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.