Compliance Business Management Specialist
Business management, administration and support, Compliance
Job Reference #
Do you know how to provide support so that things run smoothly? Do you like to coordinate activities and cooperate with people? Are you a person with a positive mindset, a can-do attitude and ability to learn?
We’re looking for someone like that who can provide business-related services and support as part of the Business Management team for Group Compliance, Regulatory & Governance (GCRG) Poland.
Your responsibilities will include
• coordinate selected management processes eg. service performance assessment, organizational structure maintenance,
• support the GCRG Location Head Poland in preparing and documenting management meetings
• provide daily management of GCRG space & infrastructure acting as the 1st point of contact for colleagues in Group Corporate Services and Technology
• prepare and coordinate GCRG Poland communications, actively cooperating with GCRG Poland Team Heads and People Working Group
• coordinate logistics for key events, initiatives (CSR projects, trainings) and VIP visits
You’ll be reporting to GCRG Location Head for Poland and cooperating with central Business Management team for GCRG COO. We are responsible for management of GCRG financial and administrative processes and oversight of the GCRG Business Solutions Centers. As a Business Manager you will play an important role in administration of GCRG operations in Poland.
Diversity helps us grow, together. That’s why we are committed to fostering and advancing diversity, equity, and inclusion. It strengthens our business and brings value to our clients.
• a university degree - Bachelor
• very well organized, with an innate sense of how to prioritize (you make lists and get things checked off) and ensure timely delivery on important tasks
• very good verbal and written communication
• excellent ability to interact comfortably with individuals at all levels
• analytical skills with an attention to detail and ambition to provide an excellent output
• good with MS Excel and MS PowerPoint
• fluent in English, spoken and written
• Flexible and have a "can do" attitude
UBS is the world’s largest and only truly global wealth manager. We operate through four business divisions: Global Wealth Management, Personal & Corporate Banking, Asset Management and the Investment Bank. Our global reach and the breadth of our expertise set us apart from our competitors.
With more than 70,000 employees, we have a presence in all major financial centers in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
How we hire
This role requires an assessment on application. Learn more about how we hire: www.ubs.com/global/en/careers/experienced-professionals.html
At UBS, we embrace flexible ways of working when the role permits. We offer different working arrangements like part-time, job-sharing and hybrid (office and home) working. Our purpose-led culture and global infrastructure help us connect, collaborate, and work together in agile ways to meet all our business needs.
From gaining new experiences in different roles to acquiring fresh knowledge and skills, we know that great work is never done alone. We know that it's our people, with their unique backgrounds, skills, experience levels and interests, who drive our ongoing success. Together we’re more than ourselves. Ready to be part of #teamUBS and make an impact?
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.