Aon Sp. z o.o.
The Specialist supports brokers and consultants located in different locations and, ultimately, to help them in the process of finding the best insurer’s option for our clients.
This is a hybrid role with the flexibility to work both virtually and from our Kraków office.
Aon is in the business of better decisions
At Aon, we shape decisions for the better to protect and enrich the lives of people around the world.
As an organization, we are united through trust as one inclusive, diverse team, and we are passionate about helping our colleagues and clients succeed.
What the day will look like
You would be preparing documents and reports including offer analyses and costs analysis and providing them to the broker who finalize the report and chooses the recommended insurer.
- Actively supporting initial population of plan information on TBS, renewal and RFP process
- Liaising with insurers to obtain the data necessary to a market review, checking insurers’ policy offers
Establish and maintain strong relationship with the Aon brokers
- Participating actively in problem solving, managing queries and ensuring their timely resolution
- Cooperating closely with the team coordinator as well as the team and making sure all SLAs are met
- Suggesting and implementing changes to tools and documentations needed to support effective service delivery
- Deepening your knowledge with the aim of becoming an SME for certain processes
- Performing tasks assigned by your manager
Skills and experience that will lead to success
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Very high attention to details
- Ability to identify and respond to risks
- Strong ability to think creatively
- Fluent in English and German - C1 level
- Excellent communication skills
- Able to meet tight deadlines under time pressure
- Able to prioritize tasks according to volumes
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
How we support our colleagues
In addition to our comprehensive benefits package, we encourage a diverse workforce. Plus, our agile, inclusive environment allows you to manage your wellbeing and work/life balance, ensuring you can be your best self at Aon. Furthermore, all colleagues enjoy two “Global Wellbeing Days” each year, encouraging you to take time to focus on yourself. We offer a variety of working style solutions, but we also recognise that flexibility goes beyond just the place of work... and we are all for it. We call this Smart Working!
Our continuous learning culture inspires and equips you to learn, share and grow, helping you achieve your fullest potential. As a result, at Aon, you are more connected, more relevant, and more valued.
Aon values an innovative, diverse workplace where all colleagues feel empowered to be their authentic selves. Aon is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.