As a true Talent expert and advisor, the Recruitment Talent Sourcing Business Partner plays a critical role in supporting hiring leads and business stakeholders meet their growth targets. They provide a seamless, first-class candidate experience and bring together sourcing, recruiting and marketing colleagues to develop innovative and effective go to market strategies to meet the current and future hiring needs of their business group across Europe.
- Experience as a Talent Sourcer either in-house or agency
- Open to think beyond the current task and always be looking at the big picture in the context of hiring.
- Familiarity with sourcing tools, HR and candidate management systems.
- Strong networking and relationship-building skills
- Manage candidate´s applications to ensure that the best talents get the job, including planning the process with Talent Pool Sourcing team, job posting, candidate research, pre-screen and reference checks.
- Ability to execute recruiting strategy, including employer promotion in the marketplace, candidate management, diversity sourcing, and interview process management.
- Search for suitable candidates through various sourcing channels and manage company’s talent pool.
- Develop prospects into candidates. Engage, sustain relationships and take ownership of candidate experience by supporting the candidate´s journey.
- Continually contribute to the knowledge base of the group sharing new information about industries and talent pools or profile types. Work with and advise hiring managers about how they should staff and build their teams for success.
- Develops and customizes interview questions based on the requirements of the job and conduct pre-screening of candidates via telephone and online tools
- Inclusion&Diversity in practice in truly multinational enviroment
- Eco-friendly offices
- Cooperation with globally recognized Clients and access to the latest technology solutions
- Online and classroom trainings to master your skills
- Onboarding program and dedicated Buddy
- Unique community with sport, volunteering activites and outings
- Access to MyBenefit platrofm
- Multisport and lunch card
- Private medical care and life insurance
- Referral program with bonuses for referring new employees
- Modern office in the city center of Warsaw
- Chill room, game room, library and coffee-breaks at terrace