About the job:
As a Receptionist you are the first point of contact to our guests. You will be critical in ensuring that a positive first impression is created to anyone contacting Arla Global Shared Service office in Gdansk. You will need to be professional, caring, courteous and well organised and take a real interest in our office.
In addition, you will be closely cooperating with Talent Acquisition and HR & Payroll team.
Specifically, you will be:
- Taking all incoming phone calls
- Coordinating correspondence (sending out, registering and distributing received mail, ordering and sending courier)
- Greeting and welcoming guests as soon as they arrive at the office, offer refreshments to visitors where appropriate
- Notifying appropriate company personnel of visitor arrival
- Issuing building passes where required
- Handling event coordination, both internally and externally
- Transferring calls as ad when necessary
- Managing office supplies such as stationery, equipment and furniture
- Receiving and dispatching deliveries
- Booking outgoing couriers and logging courier receipts
- Keeping reception and office area is neat and tidy/ reporting any faults to the cleaning service or maintenance
- Handling minor facility issues (e.g. service of coffee machine)
- Keeping office info boards up to date
- Posting corporate news on social media (Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn)
- Organising and co- ordinating office events/ lotteries, etc.
- Assisting Facilities/ TA/ HR & Payroll team with recruitment, on-boarding and termination processes
- Performing any other ad- hoc administrative duties
Who are you?
- At least 1 years’ experience of working within an office environment or within customer service
- Familiarity with the use of office equipment
- Verbal communication skills with a good telephone manner
- Fluency in English – written and verbal
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Excellent organizational skills and high commitment
- Customer service skills
- Professional personal presentation
- Ability to work on own initiative and take responsibility where necessary and to work as part of the team