Automation Solution Developer
Human Resources (HR), Information Technology (IT)
Job Reference #
• work with business partners to identify and deliver optimal solutions. This involves
process optimisation and automation of business processes
• implement solutions following the Software Delivery Lifecycle Cycle
• use automation technologies
such as Automation Anywhere, Work Fusion, Alteryx,
• identify new products we should consider investing in to solve our problems
• support your community of developers by sharing best practices and cross training
You’ll be part of the HR Technology and Automation team responsible for supporting, identifying and implementing automation solutions. These solutions are
designed to enable our business to grow and provide value to our clients.
Our team is responsible for delivering high quality automation solutions. Our services are
front to back where we support process optimisation and development, including
architecture design, testing, deployment, and post-production support.
• strong development experience in one or more object-oriented languages (e.g. Python,
• strong experience working in Automation Anywhere & Work Fusion
• working with partners across an organisation which are located globally to solve complex problems, with focus on
continuous process improvements and process quality
• 3 years of relative experience, preferable who has worked in HR processes before
UBS is the world’s largest and only truly global wealth manager. We operate through four business divisions: Global Wealth Management, Personal & Corporate Banking, Asset Management and the Investment Bank. Our global reach and the breadth of our expertise set us apart from our competitors.
With more than 70,000 employees, we have a presence in all major financial centers in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
How we hire
This role requires an assessment on application. Learn more about how we hire: www.ubs.com/global/en/careers/experienced-professionals.html
At UBS, we embrace flexible ways of working when the role permits. We offer different working arrangements like part-time, job-sharing and hybrid (office and home) working. Our purpose-led culture and global infrastructure help us connect, collaborate, and work together in agile ways to meet all our business needs.
From gaining new experiences in different roles to acquiring fresh knowledge and skills, we know that great work is never done alone. We know that it's our people, with their unique backgrounds, skills, experience levels and interests, who drive our ongoing success. Together we’re more than ourselves. Ready to be part of #teamUBS and make an impact?
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.