Junior Geospatial Data Delivery Analyst (Evidence Lab)
Job Reference #
Are you an analytical thinker? Do you know the key value of geospatial data? Are data and the processing of data interesting to you?
We're looking for Geospatial Data Delivery Analyst to:
• Perform data cleansing and preparation
• Transform large structured and unstructured data sets into actionable insights
• Monitor the quality of underlying data sets collected variety of data sources
You'll be working in the Evidence Lab team in Cracow; dynamic, fast-paced and creative team taking advantage of the latest technology processing techniques. Evidence Lab is charged with helping clients make better decisions through data. The position is based in Cracow (Fabryczna Office Park). We offer flexible work arrangements.
Diversity helps us grow, together. That’s why we are committed to fostering and advancing diversity, equity, and inclusion. It strengthens our business and brings value to our clients.
• Practical knowledge of Microsoft Office suite (particularly Excel); vlookup, pivot, if statements, index
• Proven experience with analyzing big data sets
• Practical experience and understanding of Data Analysis concept
• Understanding of data cleansing and preparation
• Basic knowledge and understanding of VBA, SQL, Python, GIS would be an advantage
• Basic knowledge of QGIS would be an advantage
UBS is the world’s largest and only truly global wealth manager. We operate through four business divisions: Global Wealth Management, Personal & Corporate Banking, Asset Management and the Investment Bank. Our global reach and the breadth of our expertise set us apart from our competitors.
With more than 70,000 employees, we have a presence in all major financial centers in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
At UBS, we embrace flexible ways of working when the role permits. We offer different working arrangements like part-time, job-sharing and hybrid (office and home) working. Our purpose-led culture and global infrastructure help us connect, collaborate, and work together in agile ways to meet all our business needs.
From gaining new experiences in different roles to acquiring fresh knowledge and skills, we know that great work is never done alone. We know that it's our people, with their unique backgrounds, skills, experience levels and interests, who drive our ongoing success. Together we’re more than ourselves. Ready to be part of #teamUBS and make an impact?
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.