Philips is a global leader in health technology, committed to improving billions of lives worldwide and striving to make the world healthier and more sustainable through innovation. Driven by the vision of a better tomorrow.
But it’s not just what we do, it’s who we are. We are 80,000, wonderfully unique individuals, with two things in common. An unwavering sense of purpose and a relentless determination to deliver on our customers’ needs. It’s what inspires us to create meaningful solutions – the kind that make a real difference – when it matters most.
The world and our customers’ needs are changing faster than ever before and while we are proud of what we do already, we know we can do more. That’s why we need you, to help us tackle increasingly complex challenges posed by ever evolving health and well-being needs.
In this role, you have the opportunity to support the implementation and the improvement of the Sales Support Process objectives and the day-to-day management of the sales process ensuring the consistent supply of high-quality services.
What is Sales Back Office (SBO)?
SBO Team supports Philips’ Sales Departments across the world. The team makes sure that orders are compliant with contracts and prepares package of documents for further booking. SBO is responsible as well for preparation of official letters and statements which are shared with partners for example for tender purposes.
You are responsible for
- Supporting Sales Support team on day-to-day duties
- Supporting the process to complete and correct the order information until the order is ready to be booked
- Collecting missing information from the specialists in the sales organization
- Updating relevant systems with actual data
- Creating and updating relevant reports
- Supporting team in defining areas for process improvements.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- Student of the last year of Bachelor's or Master’s degree or recent graduate
- Needs to be fluent in Dutch & in English
- To be able to a have a conversation with the customers & KAMs in Dutch
- Needs to deal with the general terms and conditions of the customer
- Be able to see misunderstandings or differences
In return, we offer you
The unique combination of a critical and challenging role and a creative and empowering office environment. You will be actively encouraged to make improvements, establish best in class service and have a direct impact on the success of Philips on a daily basis.
- 12-month contract with the possibility to extend
- Training and development opportunities
- Yearly bonus based on performance achieved
- Possibility to participate in a group life insurance
- Private medical care with an option to extend it to family members
- Multisport card, which enables to use of a wide range of sports and recreation facilities throughout Poland
- Possibility to purchase Philips products with discount
How we work at Philips
Our newly-adopted hybrid work concept fuses flexibility with collaboration to deliver great outcomes for our people and our customers. We are embracing an approach wherein we spend more time together than apart – which for full-time employees translates to an average of at least 3 days working from the office and up to 2 days from home – for our hybrid roles.
Hybrid work flexibility means people can meet the changing demands of work and home in the most balanced, productive, and healthy way.
Our hybrid working model is defined in 3 ways:
We believe in the importance of impactful collaboration: There's a certain energy when everyone’s in the same room that can heighten idea generation and creative friction needed for problem-solving.
We embrace flexibility: Choosing where, when and how to work can vary according to task and team schedules. Flexibility isn’t office or online, it means choosing the space that works best for you, your teams and our customers on a case-by-case basis.
We want to be at our best: The way we work and our workspaces are designed to support our well-being, offer career advancement opportunities, and enable us to be at our best.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on innovative, customer-first health technology solutions. Help us improve the health and well-being of billions of people, every year. Ultimately creating a career that no one could have planned for. Even you.