Who we are looking for
State Street Global Exchange combines unique capabilities in data and analytics to better serve our clients and build relationships with new customers. Through information and insights, investment analytics and data solutions, our goal is to help our Clients to generate the most value.
State Street Global Exchange Analytics’ truView platform is a web-based application providing a full suite of analytics that give clients insight into the risks and performance of their investment portfolios. Supporting all asset classes the platform produces analytics such as: stress testing, value at risk (VaR), position specific analytics for derivatives (delta, gamma, vega etc.) and fixed income characteristics such as duration and convexity.
The Client Service Specialist will be responsible for the successful oversight, maintenance & execution of the client service function for risk services provided to AIFM, UCITS, ESG and Alternative Fund Structure clients. This will involve developing key client relationships as well as responsibility for the delivery of reporting to the client. The role will also involve coordinating initiatives in the areas of data governance, KPI oversight, client communication.
This role can be performed in a hybrid model, where you can balance work from home and office to match your needs and role requirements.
What you will be responsible for
- Ensures the clients are receiving the expected level of service and attention, addresses client queries and requests timely
- Plays key role in the planning & development of key client requirements
- Assist on specifying new functionality to provide a greater user experience for clients and internal users
- Ensuring consistent operational procedures are well documented, maintained and followed
- Provide support & address internal inquiries; demonstrate firm understanding of the product to end users
- Other project-based tasks as required
- Proven experience in direct external client communications and interactions, e.g. managing client driven projects or solving complex client requests
- Strong analytical knowledge on various product types
- Strong understanding of risk management techniques including VaR, Stress Testing & Exposures
- Knowledge and understanding of UCITS, AIFMD & FormPF regulations a plus
- Strong analytical ability and problem solving skills
What we offer
- Interesting, non-repetitive process
- Possibility to Work From Home (subject to existing business needs)
- Employee savings plan
- Premium life insurance package
- Gold medical package
- International operating environment
- Language classes
- Soft skills trainings
- Technical workshops