Scrum Master / Agile Coach and Trainer (80%-100%)
Poland, Switzerland - Zürich
Business management, administration and support, Training and development
Job Reference #
Full Time, Part Time
At UBS, we re-imagine the way we work, the way we connect with each other – our colleagues, clients, and partners – and the way we deliver value. Agile@UBS is the firm wide agile transformation initiative to make us more responsive, more adaptable, and ultimately more innovative.
While our IT colleagues are already on the journey towards an agile way of working, the GCRG Agile Center of Competence empowers our business colleagues moving towards an agile set-up.
To accomplish this, we are looking for a certified and experienced agile change maker. Someone who lives and breathes agility on daily basis and has a flair for translating agile elements to operation/run teams.
We are working in a domain that requires us to look beyond the common agile frameworks and methods, and develop target specific agile coaching, consulting and training services.
We’re looking for an Agile Coach / Senior Scrum Master for the GCRG Business department to:
• Drive and embed Business Agility in and across teams
• Enable people and teams to achieve their goals and improve performance using various agile techniques
• Support the Agile Center of Competence in planning, executing, and tracking progress of the learning and development / transformation curriculum
• Prepare trainings, workshops and support set up and facilitation
• Provide practical assistance to our agile teams to solve challenges and build sustainable agile capabilities
• Build strong working relationships and trust to guide individuals in their personal development that can enhance the team
• Develop and drive agile communities in the topics agile, culture and leadership
You will be working in the GCRG Agile Center of Competence as part of the Group Compliance, Regulatory & Governance (GCRG) Transformation, supporting the Head GCRG Transformation, Group Governance and Compliance & Operational Risk Control (C&ORC) and our Head GCRG Agile Competence Center who’s located in Zurich.
• At least 2 years’ of experience in working as a Scrum Master, Agile Coach, Agile Trainer or similar relevant roles with special focus on operation/run teams
• Ability to oversee multiple projects and coach 3-5 teams on different levels of Agile maturity
• Experience working in an agile business environment, preferably with expertise in application of agile methodology in control & risk functions
• Experience in applying and coaching business agility, focusing on business problems and ensuring smooth collaboration with both business and technology
• Experience in the development of agile trainings for teams with a special interest in effectivity, innovation, lean, scrum, Kanban and flow
• Understand the learning needs of employees adopting new / agile way of working
• Experience in using virtual collaboration platforms (e.g. Confluence / Jira / MS Teams / Miro / Mural / slido / Zoom etc.)
• Strong communication skills, comfort in interacting with colleagues at all levels, both in English (must) and German
• University degree, e.g. in computer science, business administration, economics, or related field
• Agile Certifications, e.g. in Scrum, SAFe, Kanban or similar
UBS is the world’s largest and only truly global wealth manager. We operate through four business divisions: Global Wealth Management, Personal & Corporate Banking, Asset Management and the Investment Bank. Our global reach and the breadth of our expertise set us apart from our competitors.
With more than 70,000 employees, we have a presence in all major financial centers in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
How we hire
This role requires an assessment on application. Learn more about how we hire: www.ubs.com/global/en/careers/experienced-professionals.html
At UBS, we embrace flexible ways of working when the role permits. We offer different working arrangements like part-time, job-sharing and hybrid (office and home) working. Our purpose-led culture and global infrastructure help us connect, collaborate, and work together in agile ways to meet all our business needs.
From gaining new experiences in different roles to acquiring fresh knowledge and skills, we know that great work is never done alone. We know that it's our people, with their unique backgrounds, skills, experience levels and interests, who drive our ongoing success. Together we’re more than ourselves. Ready to be part of #teamUBS and make an impact?
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.