It is the policy of Schneider Electric to provide equal employment regardless of race, religion, color, gender, disability, national origin, age, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other legally protected characteristic or conduct.
Do you dream of working in a company that is driven by a meaningful purpose and that continuously creates an inclusive environment where you are empowered to do your best and be innovative?
We are looking for HR Employee Experience Advisor with French and located in Warszawa.
What will you do?
- Be first point of contact for Schneider’s Electric employees when it comes to HR questions and issues, manage employees’ cases
- Communicate with employees (phone, chat, self-service) and process their requests in systems
- Communicate with stakeholders, experts to solve queries
- Research required information using available resources and business acumen to provide employee with the solution
- Constantly learn and use new knowledge to delight customers
- Identify improvement areas
If you have…
- Fluent French and English, with very good level of written and oral communication
- Problem solving attitude
- Influence and convince skills
- Passion about customer service
- Ability to work under time pressure
- Team-working skills and change-agent personality
- Pro-active attitude and innovation spirit
…and would like to have…
- Exciting job in an international company, with opportunities to contribute to different company actions (e.g. CSR, charity, Employer Branding, Well-Being)
- Work in a diverse and supportive team of professionals. Do you want to get to know us better? Follow us on Facebook!
- Buddy, mentor & induction training - that will help you to smoothly find yourself in our company
- Special training tailored to your needs and career goals
- Wide choice of benefits (sports card, lunch vouchers, medical care, life & group insurance, holidays & languages subsidiary)
- No formal dress code - we welcome people as they are and perceive diversity as value for the company
- Opportunity to develop based on clear career paths, to grow through experience and exposure
- Possibility to use foreign languages and to collaborate with cross-region teams
… Share your CV with us.
Schneider Electricis leading the digital transformation of energy management and automation. Our purpose is to empower all to make the most of your energy and resources, bridging progress and sustainability for all. We call this Life Is On.
Find Your Meaningful Purpose with a Career at Schneider Electric.
Watch the video: