It is the policy of Schneider Electric to provide equal employment regardless of race, religion, color, gender, disability, national origin, age, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other legally protected characteristic or conduct.
Do you dream of working in a company that is driven by a meaningful purpose and that continuously creates an inclusive environment where you are empowered to do your best and be innovative?
We are looking for Internship Supplier Collaboration Analyst with Italian and located in Warszawa.
What you will do:
- Answer vendor queries regarding the lack of payment of invoices, payment details requests and statement confirmation requests via phone, e-mail or traditional post.
- Reporting queries in dedicated ticketing system and monitor the ongoing cases.
- Provide analysis of the reasons for non-payment of invoices and cooperate with other departments to resolve blocking points
- Verify old financial open items on the vendor ledger in our accounting system, detect their root cause and perform the necessary actions in order to clear them with corresponding postings
- Contact our vendors asking for missing documentation, clarification concerning accounting documents, refunds and confirmation about banking details
- Improve efficiency and quality of our processes
Experience and skills we are looking for:
- Advanced knowledge of Italian (English will be an asset)
- Interest in accounting, digital tools & willingness to support and learn
- Customer orientation and team player
- Analytical and problem-solving mindset
- Pro-active attitude and innovation spirit proposing ideas, feedback
- Would be an advantage : Good knowledge and command of MS Office package (Excel, Access, PowerPoint, MS teams, etc.) and SAP ERP system
- Ability to work at least 25h/week
If you would like to have…
- Paid internship under the supervision of a mentor in an international environment
- No formal dress code - we welcome people as they are and perceive diversity as value for the company Internal
- Relaxed, fun and engaging environment – we’re not just about business: volunteering, extra projects, integration events
- Buddy and mentor - who will help you to smoothly find yourself in our company
- Real business experience and client interactions preparing you for the job market expectations
- Special training tailored to your needs and career goals
- Opportunity of future employment and professional development
Let us learn about you! Apply today.
Schneider Electricis leading the digital transformation of energy management and automation. Our purpose is to empower all to make the most of your energy and resources, bridging progress and sustainability for all. We call this Life Is On.
Find Your Meaningful Purpose with a Career at Schneider Electric.
Watch the video: