It is the policy of Schneider Electric to provide equal employment regardless of race, religion, color, gender, disability, national origin, age, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other legally protected characteristic or conduct.
Do you dream of working in a company that is driven by a meaningful purpose and that continuously creates an inclusive environment where you are empowered to do your best and be innovative?
We are looking for Learning Services Specialist with French and located in Warszawa.
- Deliver and coordinate training requests sent through the MLL system to form participants groups and confirm the training calendar with providers.
- Executing operational activities within learning& development process (administrate scheduling of courses, assuring correct data in learning system, building relation with vendors and trainers)
- Active involvement in events and campaigns in the country (e.g.LearningWeek, training needs collection, etc.)
- Deliver our promises on time and in spot-less quality
- Control correctness of the Standard Operating Procedure actions
- Maintain cooperation with Learning Solutions, HRBP and local HR Services Manager
- Prepare analysis and reports related to learning process
- Fluent French and English (other European language is a plus)
- Experience related to training coordination will be beneficial
- Strong analytical skills
- Customer Service focus (experience in SSC or BPO will be an asset)
- Intermediate Excel skills
- Team-working attitude
- Strong ability to manage stakeholders’ expectations.
- Flexibility and openness for new challenges
- MS Office and HCM system knowledge
- Exciting job in an international company, with opportunities to lead and contribute to different projects & actions (e.g. CSR, charity, Employer Branding, Well-Being)
- Work in a diverse and supportive team of professionals
- Buddy, mentor & induction training - that will help you to smoothly find yourself in our company
- Special training tailored to your needs and career goals
- No formal dress code -we welcome people as they are and perceive diversity as value for the company
- Possibility to use foreign languages and to collaborate with cross-region teams
- Wide choice of benefits
Schneider Electricis leading the digital transformation of energy management and automation. Our purpose is to empower all to make the most of your energy and resources, bridging progress and sustainability for all. We call this Life Is On.
Find Your Meaningful Purpose with a Career at Schneider Electric.
Watch the video: