Automation Business Analyst
Business development, Business management, administration and support
Job Reference #
Kraków, Mumbai, Pune
Are you an analytical thinker? Do you enjoy working together with stakeholders to find effective solutions? Are you interested in driving the efficiency of Third Party Risk Management (TPRM) at UBS?
We are looking for a Business Analyst who brings our technology advances and business needs together.
Your responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
• Engage with colleagues at all levels to capture business requirements for automation projects
• Analyze business requirements and translate them into technical documentation
• Create functional requirements, scope matrix, process flows, use cases, UAT plans
• Coordinate with developers on the design and testing of solutions
• Possess knowledge for software development lifecycle and agile practices
• Identify opportunities to improve our processes and efficiency across TPRM
• Support and follow-up investigation of questions, issues and defects
• Prepare training and guidance to support business stakeholders
• Exposure on Process mapping, data mapping, data visualization and reporting skills
Your day to day work will include understanding TPRM data and processes. You will be responsible for performing business analysis for future automation and robotics development projects and working on projects which involve data analysis.
You’ll be working as part of the TPRM Innovation team. Your team members are located in Mumbai / Pune and other locations around the world. They are highly motivated and committed individuals, who are solution-oriented, creative and fun to work with. Together, we provide a huge variety of services to ensure that the global TPRM function performs effectively whilst keeping alignment with our strategic priorities.
• 5-7 years of relevant experience
• Technical skillset: Proficient in MS Office (especially MS Visio, MS advanced Excel, PowerPoint, Basic SQL knowledge)
• Functional Knowledge: Finance, regulatory driven project, Risk Management
• Excellent communication and organization skills
• Ability to liaise with clients and manage relationships while being assertive to ensure completion of tasks
• A strong team-player who takes initiative and with drive to deliver high-quality solutions
• Fluent in English
• A University degree in Computer Science/Finance
UBS is the world’s largest and only truly global wealth manager. We operate through four business divisions: Global Wealth Management, Personal & Corporate Banking, Asset Management and the Investment Bank. Our global reach and the breadth of our expertise set us apart from our competitors.
With more than 70,000 employees, we have a presence in all major financial centers in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
How we hire
This role requires an assessment on application. Learn more about how we hire: www.ubs.com/global/en/careers/experienced-professionals.html
At UBS, we embrace flexible ways of working when the role permits. We offer different working arrangements like part-time, job-sharing and hybrid (office and home) working. Our purpose-led culture and global infrastructure help us connect, collaborate, and work together in agile ways to meet all our business needs.
From gaining new experiences in different roles to acquiring fresh knowledge and skills, we know that great work is never done alone. We know that it's our people, with their unique backgrounds, skills, experience levels and interests, who drive our ongoing success. Together we’re more than ourselves. Ready to be part of #teamUBS and make an impact?
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.