HR Data Analyst
Human Resources (HR)
Job Reference #
• Are you an analytic thinker and a great problem-solver? Do you have a desire to learn how to develop innovative solutions?
We're looking for an HR data analyst to:
• Provide exemplary people analytics support to senior HR stakeholders related to topics around learning and development
• Analyze data and trends and formulate insights, commentary and advise actionable operational outcomes
• Provide support in ongoing operational process improvement, including identifying where synergies exist and opportunities for consolidation, standardization, process excellence or other improvements
• Provide SME input into projects
You’ll be working in the wider People Analytics team based in Kraków, Czerwone Maki. Your role will be primarily focused on learning, development and UBS University related topics.
As an HR Data Analyst you will work within a Center-of-Expertise that delivers human capital analytics to key HR clients, aiming to provide insight, data interpretation and recommendations.
The team you will join contains HR professionals who possess highly specialized knowledge and are responsible for the provision of data-based solutions using advanced analytical software. They are responsible for bringing innovation and continuous improvement to the diverse HR teams and business. They have responsibility for determining the suite of projects and initiatives required across the business, ensuring business requirements are met with solutions which reflect deep subject matter expertise and the latest in industry thinking.
Diversity helps us grow, together. That’s why we are committed to fostering and advancing diversity, equity, and inclusion. It strengthens our business and brings value to our clients.
• Good understanding of Human Resources value chain
• ca. 2-3 years in an analytical field with demonstrated ability to interpret data and metrics and generate insights for stakeholders
• experience in building up strong professional relationships at all levels with high credibility and a strong client focus and commitment to excellence
• experienced at working on projects, with the ability to independently manage multiple, concurrent projects (juggling comes naturally to you)
• confident communicator and be able to convey information and ideas clearly
• demonstrated strength to deliver results and implement change in a challenging environment
• skills in using Business Intelligence and reporting software, data visualization (e.g. Tableau) as well as strong MS Excel skills
UBS is the world’s largest and only truly global wealth manager. We operate through four business divisions: Global Wealth Management, Personal & Corporate Banking, Asset Management and the Investment Bank. Our global reach and the breadth of our expertise set us apart from our competitors.
With more than 70,000 employees, we have a presence in all major financial centers in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
How we hire
This role requires an assessment on application. Learn more about how we hire: www.ubs.com/global/en/careers/experienced-professionals.html
At UBS, we embrace flexible ways of working when the role permits. We offer different working arrangements like part-time, job-sharing and hybrid (office and home) working. Our purpose-led culture and global infrastructure help us connect, collaborate, and work together in agile ways to meet all our business needs.
From gaining new experiences in different roles to acquiring fresh knowledge and skills, we know that great work is never done alone. We know that it's our people, with their unique backgrounds, skills, experience levels and interests, who drive our ongoing success. Together we’re more than ourselves. Ready to be part of #teamUBS and make an impact?
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.