Agile Academy Learning Operations Coordinator
Business management, administration and support, Human Resources (HR), Operations
Job Reference #
Are you highly organized and process driven? Do you keep an eye on all the important details, even when multitasking? We are looking for a Learning Operations Coordinator for our Agile Academy who can:
• manage the administration and logistics required to schedule, plan, coordinate and roll out the Agile@UBS trainings
• maintain functional trackers and the learning management system (My Campus- Cornerstone) to enable accurate attendance reporting
• support with reporting requests from various internal stakeholders
• build and manage strong relationships with all internal clients and stakeholders
• support marketing and communication activities
You’ll be working in the UBS University Agile Academy crew in Krakow. We are a multi-disciplinary, agile team of experts that develop and deliver above-class, commercial differentiating learning journeys to equip all UBS colleagues with the knowledge and skills to embed the unified model of Agile@UBS. The academy is where our employees attend courses and seminars, we track their learning journeys and are supported through agile coaches helping them become true agile practitioner and leaders. The academy also sets standards and provides certifications for all core agile roles.
• prior experience in HR operations, coordination or administration
• strong attention to detail combined with successful time management and prioritization skills
• good Excel skills would be an advantage
• great communicator, with the ability to communicate appropriately at all levels in our global organization
• an expert at building networks and connections, on both regional and global levels
• fluent English
UBS is the world’s largest and only truly global wealth manager. We operate through four business divisions: Global Wealth Management, Personal & Corporate Banking, Asset Management and the Investment Bank. Our global reach and the breadth of our expertise set us apart from our competitors.
With more than 70,000 employees, we have a presence in all major financial centers in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
How we hire
This role requires an assessment on application. Learn more about how we hire: www.ubs.com/global/en/careers/experienced-professionals.html
At UBS, we embrace flexible ways of working when the role permits. We offer different working arrangements like part-time, job-sharing and hybrid (office and home) working. Our purpose-led culture and global infrastructure help us connect, collaborate, and work together in agile ways to meet all our business needs.
From gaining new experiences in different roles to acquiring fresh knowledge and skills, we know that great work is never done alone. We know that it's our people, with their unique backgrounds, skills, experience levels and interests, who drive our ongoing success. Together we’re more than ourselves. Ready to be part of #teamUBS and make an impact?
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.