Business Risk Manager – Third Party Risk Management
Digital, Information Technology (IT), Process, project and program management, Quantitative Analysis, Risk
Job Reference #
Interested to join a function that tackles the rising challenges of an increasingly interconnected world? As part of the Third Party Risk Management (TPRM) team you will work closely with a highly motivated team driving day-to-day activities as well as shaping the global function for the future.
Your responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
• Manage a portfolio of projects ranging from quick tasks such as reviewing regulatory reports to longer term strategic initiatives over several months
• Support the TPRM leadership team in day to day BAU activities: problem solving, trouble shooting, issue management, reporting and communication
• Help streamline processes and tools to make the global TPRM function more efficient and effective
• Collaborate globally with a variety of stakeholders both within the TPRM function and across divisions
You will collaborate with team members and stakeholders around the world. They are highly motivated and committed individuals, who are solution-oriented, creative and fun to work with. Together, we provide a huge variety of services to ensure that the global TPRM function performs effectively whilst keeping alignment with our strategic priorities.
• Bachelor degree or international equivalent; Master degree preferred
• A minimum of 3 years working experience, preferably in a similar role in Financial Services or consulting background
• Excellent written and spoken English and good knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite
• Analytical personality with strong project management skills
• Excellent communicator with persuasive presentation skills
• Eager to learn and take on new challenges
UBS is the world’s largest and only truly global wealth manager. We operate through four business divisions: Global Wealth Management, Personal & Corporate Banking, Asset Management and the Investment Bank. Our global reach and the breadth of our expertise set us apart from our competitors.
With more than 70,000 employees, we have a presence in all major financial centers in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
How we hire
This role requires an assessment on application. Learn more about how we hire: www.ubs.com/global/en/careers/experienced-professionals.html
From gaining new experiences in different roles to acquiring fresh knowledge and skills – at UBS we know that great work is never done alone. We know that it's our people – with their unique backgrounds, skills, experience levels and interests – who drive our ongoing success. Together we’re more than ourselves.
Ready to be part of #teamUBS and make an impact?
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.