It is the policy of Schneider Electric to provide equal employment regardless of race, religion, color, gender, disability, national origin, age, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other legally protected characteristic or conduct.
Do you dream of working in a company that is driven by a meaningful purpose and that continuously creates an inclusive environment where you are empowered to do your best and be innovative?
We are looking for eCommerce Reporting Specialist and located in Warszawa.
We are looking for a motivated eCommerce Administrator to enable our growing eCommerce business. This individual will be responsible for monitoring, reporting, and providing solutions to drive business results through partner digital experiences and our own direct ecommerce model. The eCommerce Administrator works in a matrixed team of local business managers, web, operations, and information technology to monitor, report, and identify opportunities to enhance our eCommerce tactics and strategy around the world.
Major duties and responsibilities:
- Monitor & track key eCommerce performance indicators including offer availability, content availability, search activity, & user-generated content
- Deliver monthly & quarterly reporting summarizing global eCommerce business results working with Global and Local operations & marketing teams
- Identify & document opportunities for business results improvement
- Support local stakeholders in implementing tactics to deliver eCommerce go-to-market strategy
- Create and share best practice activities globally
- Marketing and administrative support
Required qualifications and skills:
- Strong professional and organizational skills, attention to detail, computer skills, and be able to work independently.
- Fluent in English, both written and spoken
- At least 2 years experience, ideally in Marketing or IT
- Proficient in learning new tools and systems
- Great communication and interpersonal skills
- Execution oriented, highly motivated problem-solver
- Excellent critical thinking skills
- An interesting job in an international company
- Training package
- Work in a dynamic team
- Choice of benefits (sports card, lunch vouchers, medical care. etc)
- Participation in additional projects, e.g. social projects
Let us learn about you! Apply today.
Schneider Electricis leading the digital transformation of energy management and automation. Our purpose is to empower all to make the most of your energy and resources, bridging progress and sustainability for all. We call this Life Is On.
Find Your Meaningful Purpose with a Career at Schneider Electric.
Watch the video: