Who we are looking for?
The Project Leader is responsible for ensuring the overall project deliverables are met on time and on budget.
This role can be performed in a hybrid model, where you can balance work from home and office to match your needs and role requirements.
What you will be responsible for
- Conducts/ assists in high-level business analysis involving business requirements and processes.
- Prepares cost/ benefit analyses and recommends systems or process design solutions.
- Analyzes effectiveness of current processes and recommends revised procedures and processes.
- Serves as relationship manager with client peers; ensures the effective use of the product and that client’s needs are met.
- Manages projects in their complete life cycle i.e. from Initiation through Planning, Executing, Monitoring and Controlling and Closing
- Takes complete responsibility for all areas of project with the greatest focus on Scope Management, Time Management and Risk Management
- Takes responsibility for managing change in the organization by the means of:
- Promoting and advocating State Street new and modified products and services to users.
- Tracking and responding to user feedback regarding changes and implementation process
- Assumes overall responsibility for and follow up on the project execution until the product is implemented and utilized.
What we value
- Excellent analytical skills
- Strong communication, presentation, negotiation and facilitation skills
- Strong relationship management skill
Education & Preferred Qualifications
- Good project management skills and practical project management experience.
- Knowledge of Waterfall methodologies, preferably Project Management Institute Standards or certification according to PMI will be a considerable advantage.
- Masters Degree in technology, accounting, finance, business or equivalent.
- Strong working knowledge of the financial securities or Transfer Agency industry.
- Advanced PC skills, including MsOffice applications and project scheduling and flowcharting software.
- 2-3 years of project management experience, preferably in financial sector
What we offer
- Permanent contract from day one
- Additional holidays (Birthday Day Off, 3rd and 5th year anniversary Day Off)
- VIP medical package for employees and their families (partner and children)
- Premium life insurance package and private pension plan
- Wide range of soft skills training, technical workshops, language classes and development programs
- Opportunities to volunteer your time to company-driven initiatives, employee networks or organizations of your choice
- Variety of well-being programms
Apply today – we are committed to teaching you the ropes for your successful career in State Street
Are you the right candidate? Yes!
We truly believe in the power that comes from the diverse backgrounds and experiences our employees bring with them. Although each vacancy details what we are looking for, we don’t necessarily need you to fulfil all of them when applying. If you like change and innovation, seek to see the bigger picture, make data driven decisions and are a good team player, you could be a great fit.