The Product Support Analyst will serve as the focal point for resolution of system issues, including primary contact with the technical resources supporting Performance & Analytics core technology. The Product Support Analyst will also communicate the priorities to the technical resources including production support, development and testing. In addition, the Product Support Analyst will periodically review systems issues with global Systems Liaisons to determine areas where systematic solutions may be utilized.
What you will be responsible for
- L1 technical support of Performance & Analytics applications.
- Analysis and resolution of technical problems.
- Analysis and resolution of database and data flow problems.
- Management of internal and external users´ entitlements to Performance & Analytics
- Cooperation with L2, L4 technical experts in complex issues resolution.
- Prioritization of issues requiring significant time or resources with technical resources.
- Cooperation with internal clients and supporting departments with the purpose of obtaining key
- inputs to service delivery.
- Monitoring and prioritization of queries.
- Assistance in designated projects and assignments.
- Identification and implementation of improvements to current process.
- Actualization and development of knowledge base (procedures, processes, instructions)
This role can be performed in a hybrid model, where you can balance work from home and office to match your needs and role requirements.
What we value
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Attention to detail, accuracy and ability to work towards tight deadlines.
- Fosters Collaboration and Teamwork
- Takes Ownership and Initiative
- Ensures accuracy and quality
- Provides outstanding service
Education & Preferred Qualifications
- Experience working with database technologies.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- SQL,VBA knowledge.
- Knowledge of performance systems/applications, a plus.
- General knowledge of financial services, securities industry and capital markets
- Effective verbal and written communication skills and excellent interpersonal skills
- Attention to detail, accuracy and ability to work towards tight deadlines
- Excellent PC skills, proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Fluent English
What we offer
- Permanent contract from day one
- Additional holidays (Birthday Day Off, 3rd and 5th year anniversary Day Off)
- VIP medical package for employees and their families (partner and children)
- Premium life insurance package and private pension plan
- Wide range of soft skills training, technical workshops, language classes and development programs
- Opportunities to volunteer your time to company-driven initiatives, employee networks or organizations of your choice
- Variety of well-being programms
Apply today – we are committed to teaching you the ropes for your successful career in State Street
Are you the right candidate? Yes!
We truly believe in the power that comes from the diverse backgrounds and experiences our employees bring with them. Although each vacancy details what we are looking for, we don’t necessarily need you to fulfil all of them when applying. If you like change and innovation, seek to see the bigger picture, make data driven decisions and are a good team player, you could be a great fit.