Overall Job Purpose
The purpose of the Wellness & Resiliency Counsellor (W&R Counsellor) will act as an integral member of the Wellness & Resiliency Team (W&R Team) and will support employees through the deployment of our Wellness & Resiliency Program (W&R Program). The W&R Program is designed to support employees and in particular our employees who work with sensitive content. The core purpose of the program is to support our content review teams in terms of mental and physical wellbeing and resilience. This role will be instrumental in sustaining the welfare and engagement of our people.
This role as part of the Wellness & Resiliency Team (W&R Team) and will help develop, design and deploy the W&R Program through the provision of one on one counselling sessions, group training and counselling sessions, the development of W&R training material.
This role will work in collaboration with internal stakeholders such as the Wellness & Resiliency SteerCo, W&R Team, People Operations, Operational Managers, Site Management, Health & Safety and Facilities Teams the W&R Team Site Wellness Coordinator and Ambassadors and The People Operations Partner Team. External stakeholders include our client and external providers selected to deliver key components of the W&R Program.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Design and deliver in-company Wellness Program initiatives in collaboration with key stakeholders.
- Facilitate individual and group counseling sessions.
- Deliver resiliency training modules.
- Partner with stakeholders to ensure an aligned and consistent approach is taken across multiple locations across varying domains of wellness (emotional, physical, mental and stress management)
- Ensure provision of wellness initiatives are clearly communicated to employees and account leadership.
- Guide the development and management of vendor partnerships to deliver wellness management services as part of the overall Wellness Program.
- Manage the design, implementation, communication, evaluation, and administration of all health and welfare programs.
- Work with the W&R Team to coordinate Wellness Leads & Ambassadors by providing guidance, mentorship, support, and feedback and delivery to plan.
- Oversee the implementation of wellness communication strategies and campaigns.
- Collaborate and advise people in a way that fairly assesses and balances a variety of factors, points of view, compliance, and human issues, regularly dealing with gray areas and conflicting points of view.
- Leads in the development of criteria to measure outcomes. Leads in the analysis of data for quality improvement, including interpreting study results, identifying limitations and barriers, and recommending alternatives.
- Leads insights evolution and proposes change action plans to operational owners
- Maintains records, documentation and reports for all wellness programs.
- Manages governance of clean room processes and requirements in EMEA locations
Required Qualifications & Experience
- Graduate degree in Psychology or related field
- 3 years clinical experience post licensure
- Experience treating a wide range of clinical issues
- Clinical methodology rooted in evidence based practices (e.g., Cognitive Behavior Therapy)
- Experience providing case management, referrals, and/or coordinated care for individuals outside of treatment scope (e.g., connecting w/ psychiatry and/or higher levels of care when appropriate; 3+ years’ experience)
- Can work autonomously with little in-person oversight (yet has discernment on when to consult appropriately)
- Has a high cognitive ability and processing speed, cognitive flexibility, and a warm presence
Preferred Qualifications & Experience
- Experience with crisis stabilization and intervention.
- Experience in assessment and diagnosis of trauma without formal assessment tools (primarily based on clinical interview; 3+ years’ experience).
- Experience treating trauma related symptoms, both in brief and longer term care (while other treatment models are acceptable, knowing how to utilize a CBT based treatment, such as classic CBT, ACT, MBSR, and/or EMDR when appropriate is required).
- Understands, can identify, and has experience treating symptoms of vicarious trauma, including somatic (physical) presentations.
- Experience working with those who have to view sensitive content as part of their jobs (e.g., first responders; tech content moderators).
- Proficiency incorporating inclusive cultural issues into clinical care.
- Experience with public speaking, teaching, or training.
- Solutions Orientated
- Organizational commitment
- Communication & Interpersonal skills
- Cultural and Personal Diversity
- Professional values, attitude and behavior
What we offer
- Vibrant, multi-cultural environment
- Career & Personal Development
- Annual performance bonus
- Comprehensive Benefits Package
- Subsidized Health Insurance
- Paid Annual Leave
At Majorel, we create amazing customer experiences that people value and we are proud of. By combining talent, data, and technology we deliver real impact for our partners.
Our vision is to be our clients’ trusted long-term partner for customer engagement in a constantly changing world. Creativity, Excellence and Respect drive everything we do. This ensures success for our partners and allows us to thrive as one team.
Majorel is an equal opportunity employer and embraces diversity and does not discriminate on the grounds of gender, age, ethnicity, race, nationality, religion, disability, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital or civil partnership status.