End user support role will be based in Shared Service Center Krakow that have around 1500 employees. This is business strategic site for Aon. Our team have five team members in Poland and three of us are located in Krakow.
Aon is in the business of better decisions
At Aon, we shape decisions for the better to protect and enrich the lives of people around the world.
As an organization, we are united through trust as one inclusive, diverse team, and we are passionate about helping our colleagues and clients succeed.
What the day will look like
- Supporting and maintaining all deskside technologies provided for internal users.
- Supporting deskside equipment relocation and provisions – moves, IMAC requests etc.
- Responsibility for deskside asset management activity following strict procedures and processes in relation to hardware movements, installations, and recoveries.
- Managing stock control at all offices, ensuring appropriate levels of IT stock are held.
- Managing the movement of deskside hardware between offices.
- Assisting in maintaining security over Aon IT hardware assets.
- Providing mentoring for junior admin staff, with documentation, processes, and queue management.
- Prioritising workload and managing colleague expectations.
- Proactively participating in internal meetings.
- Handling the recycling of all redundant deskside IT equipment and technologies, ensuring correct disposal processes according to WEEE regulations.
- Assisting in maintaining full legal complicity of Aon installed software.
- Participating in training to add to the overall skill levels of the Colleague Technology Services team.
- Where Tech Bars are in operation, providing L1 and L2 support at the tech bars as and when required.
- Creating and maintaining documentation for all future and existing IT policies, procedures, and for the knowledge base.
- Ensuring technology support meets the customer requirements as defined in the Service Level Agreements.
- Playing a key role in the adoption and promotion of new technology.
- Responsibility for ensuring close working relationships are established and maintained with peers within Aon Technology as required.
Skills and experience that will lead to success
- Experienced in troubleshooting Microsoft Windows and Office applications issues
- Knowledge of Active Directory
- ITIL Foundation Level Certification – nice to have
- Knowledge of networking technologies – desirable
- English (B2 level is a minimum)
- Strong inter-personal skills to work with a multitude of teams
- Strong communication and teamwork skills
- Strong Analytical and Problem Skills
- Excellent Time Keeping skills
- Self-motivated individual capable of delivering results in both team or solo project environments
How we support our colleagues
In addition to our comprehensive benefits package, we encourage a diverse workforce. Plus, our agile, inclusive environment allows you to manage your wellbeing and work/life balance, ensuring you can be your best self at Aon. Furthermore, all colleagues enjoy two “Global Wellbeing Days” each year, encouraging you to take time to focus on yourself. We offer a variety of working style solutions, but we also recognise that flexibility goes beyond just the place of work... and we are all for it. We call this Smart Working!
Our continuous learning culture inspires and equips you to learn, share and grow, helping you achieve your fullest potential. As a result, at Aon, you are more connected, more relevant, and more valued.
We provide individuals with disabilities reasonable accommodations to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment in accordance with applicable law. Please contact us to request an accommodation on ReasonableAdjustments@Aon.com
Aon values an innovative, diverse workplace where all colleagues feel empowered to be their authentic selves. Aon is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.