The Partner Servicing Specialist III manages the relationship with MGI’s Business Partners, and acts as the first point of contact, building and maintaining a positive image of the company. The Partner Servicing Specialist III ensures provision of timely communication, information and resolution to Agents' inquiries, issues and concerns. When necessary, the Specialist liaises with the appropriate department for resolution. Additionally, the Partner Servicing Specialist III will provide world-class Anti-Money Laundering, Fraud Prevention and Point-of-Entry (POE) Product training to agent partners via appropriate training mediums, including e-learning, teleconference, and virtual instructor-led technologies. The position supports the partner life cycle from on-boarding, changes in the relationship, and through termination of a partner.
- Interfaces with the MGI partners as first point of contact and resolution owner in order to resolve in-bound partners’ requests; follows up on issues until complete resolution; determines root cause of issues, identifies possible solutions, and agrees with the partner on a defined course of correction.
- Acts as a single point of contact for Agents for the whole servicing and training process that includes equipment shipping, AML and Fraud Prevention electronic training, products training, compliance documents collection and verification; regularly monitors the progress of training by monitoring the agent’s activities in the LMS system and provides support to Agents to ensure all issues relating to our training process are addressed.
- Takes active part in all projects connected with equipment delivery (rollouts) as well as training; ensures all servicing and training related issues and delays are escalated as appropriate to minimize impact to the onboarding and training process timeline.
- Partners with sales team to understand the agent’s needs, perception and challenges in order to ensure MGI competitiveness from B2B Customer Service point of view.
- Liaises with different MGI departments as necessary to solve agents’ issues and ensure satisfaction.
- Initiates out-bound contact to partners when needed to understand any discrepancies, deliver and/or collect any required information.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- BA/BS in Accounting, Business or related field or equivalent experience.
- 1-2 relevant years’ experience preferred in account relationship management or customer servicing.
- Solid customer service orientation.
- Ability to identify issues and escalate to the appropriate contact.
- Ability to manage time appropriately, work efficiently and semi-independently within a team-oriented environment.
- Ability to conduct analysis/research.
- Solid detail orientation, problem solving and multi-tasking skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with the ability to explain procedures and processes to internal or external customers effectively.
- Ability to work with sensitive data with professionalism and confidentiality.
- Solid knowledge of MS office applications (Word, Excel, etc.).
- Ability to work on several systems/programs simultaneously.