Voluntary Corporate Actions Team Leader
Job Reference #
We're looking for [Voluntary Corporate Actions Team Leader] to:
- Monitor voluntary corporate action events on a daily basis
- Liaise with Portfolio Managers and custodian banks for elections when decisions are not being provided timely to the team or issues arise at the custodian bank level
- Ensure that queries, exceptions and event reconciliation discrepancies are investigated and resolved
- Supervise the processes in the team, performing quality checks and controls
-Manage day to day operations of the team
You'll be working in the Voluntary Corporate Actions team in Wroclaw, Poland. The team is a group of specialists in handling Voluntary Corporate Action events, located in both Wroclaw and Krakow. The team is responsible for research and maintenance of Voluntary Corporate Actions, with a view to collecting Portfolio Managers’ responses, reflecting them in systems, instructing the custodians, posting cash and stock transactions in our accounting system and reconciling positions.
Diversity helps us grow, together. That’s why we are committed to fostering and advancing diversity, equity, and inclusion. It strengthens our business and brings value to our clients.
• Broad knowledge of Corporate Action processing
• Ability to read through complex events to provide guidance to the team through these events
• Management experience
• Very good in written and spoken English
• Able to work independently and as part of a team
• Comfortable in prioritizing workload and working under pressure, with tight deadlines
UBS is the world’s largest and only truly global wealth manager. We operate through four business divisions: Global Wealth Management, Personal & Corporate Banking, Asset Management and the Investment Bank. Our global reach and the breadth of our expertise set us apart from our competitors.
With more than 70,000 employees, we have a presence in all major financial centers in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
At UBS, we embrace flexible ways of working when the role permits. We offer different working arrangements like part-time, job-sharing and hybrid (office and home) working. Our purpose-led culture and global infrastructure help us connect, collaborate, and work together in agile ways to meet all our business needs.
From gaining new experiences in different roles to acquiring fresh knowledge and skills, we know that great work is never done alone. We know that it's our people, with their unique backgrounds, skills, experience levels and interests, who drive our ongoing success. Together we’re more than ourselves. Ready to be part of #teamUBS and make an impact?
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.