Who are we looking for?
We are seeking a passionate University Relations Specialist that will help us to maintain and develop strong and lasting relationships with the universities in the EMEA region, oversee entry-level and internship recruiting operations and execution of strategic projects and programs.
The position offers high independency and working hours flexibility.
Why this role is important to us?
The team you will be joining plays an important role in the overall success of the organization. Across the globe, institutional investors rely on us to help them manage risk, respond to challenges, and drive performance and profitability. To make that happen we need teams like yours to help navigate employees and the organization as a whole. In your role you will strive for cutting-edge solutions, that are straightforward and scalable. You will help us build resilience and execute day to day deliverables at our best.
Join us if making your mark in the financial services industry from day one is a challenge you are up for.
You will work with senior leadership across the company to build robust interns and early talent pipelines in EMEA region to fill future business needs and become an employer of choice on campuses locally and across the countries.
What will you be responsible for?
As an EMEA University Relations Specialist you will:
- Develop and maintain existing and new relationships in EMEA region with universities, student organizations, placement offices, deans, faculties and other external parties.
- Organize and deliver various recruitment events, both externally and on-site.
- Oversee the program management and execution of current State Street Internship programs.
- Develop a consistent recruitment assessment framework for the various State Street programmes, ensuring guidelines and training for all recruiters
- Cooperate with internal business stakeholders in EMEA and recruitment teams to ensure the recruitment process is smooth and efficient.
- Work closely with internal marketing to develop strong brand awareness of State Street among target schools.
- Drive new initiatives and programs in relation to graduate recruitment.
- Enhance pipeline of candidates for entry level positions using available budget and resources.
- Track/Report university relations and recruitment analytics to achieve goals and determine effectiveness of current and future strategies
These skills will help you succeed in this role:
- Excellent communication (oral and written) with exceptional interpersonal skills.
- Strong record of success in designing, planning, implementing and measuring results of campus recruiting events
- Strong recruiting experience
- Experience in organizing, delivering events (e.g. marketing events, career fairs, workshops or trainings, presentations).
- Effective presentation skills, confidence in interacting with various audience - from big student groups to individual senior stakeholders.
- Creativity and eagerness to bring new ideas.
- Strong coordination and self-management skills, that will allow you to manage your responsibilities with minimal supervision.
- Problem solving by thinking outside the box.
- Maintain close relationships to collaborate with recruiters, business partners to understand needs, systems, and processes.
- Track record in managing senior stakeholders with the ability to drive clarity in ambiguity, define requirements and advise.
- Familiar with data tracking, budgeting, and tracking expenses.
- Strong technical skills, including significant experience using PowerPoint and excel
Education & Preferred Qualifications:
- Fluent in English and Polish.
- Strong working knowledge of Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Experience with entry-level and graduate recruitment.
- Good understanding of State Street business and financial industry knowledge would be a great asset.
- Must be able to multitask and manage projects with minimal supervision
- Strong initiative, an eagerness to bring new ideas and the ability to develop strategic recommendations
- Strong coordination and time management skills
- Employee savings plan
- Premium life insurance package
- VIP medical package
- International operating environment
- Language classes
- Soft skills trainings
- Technical workshops
- Development sessions with a mentor
- Diversity of opportunities across a range of challenging and highly complex activities
- Technical or leadership career pathway