In this role, you have the opportunity to make life better
Looking at the challenges the world is facing today Philips’ purpose has never been more relevant. So whatever your role, if you share our passion for helping others, you’ll be working towards creating a better and fairer future for all.
Within the Order Management Team, you will be responsible for
- Management of sales orders
- Process order activities in SAP and other supporting applications
- Support Order Management team in daily operations
- Preparing daily meetings (lean daily management boards)
To succeed in this role, you’ll need a customer-first attitude and the following
- Bachelor or Master Degree
- Good knowledge (ideally B2 level) of English
- From 0-1 year of work experience (Graduates & Early Professional)
- Availability to work at least 30h/week, preferably 40h/week
- Interest in developing your professional career within Supply Chain
- High energy, Adaptability, Continuous learning, Initiating action, Innovative, high work standards
In return, we offer you
- Contract of employment
- Annual bonus based on performance achieved
- Private medical care with the option to extend it to family members
- Benefit System cards
- Discount for Philips’ products
- Language courses
- Promotion of a healthy lifestyle in the office (fruits twice / week in the office, gym, massage chairs, various events)
Why should you join Philips Global Business Services?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on innovative, customer-first health technology solutions. Help us improve the health and well-being of billions of people, every year. Ultimately creating a career that no one could have planned for. Even you.