Aon Sp. z o.o.
AON is looking for a Senior QA Analyst responsible for software testing design, planning, and execution for a variety of key projects and applications.
The perfect candidate must be self-motivated, creative, proactive, and able to work successfully in a fast-paced environment including multiple platforms, diverse technologies, and lab environments. The individual will work closely with developers, project managers, business analysts, and other stakeholders throughout the SDLC, executing test iterations, tracking/reporting results, troubleshooting, and coordinating defect resolution. The individual should have a strong understanding of SDLC processes and the QA lifecycle and methodology.
Aon is in the business of better decisions
At Aon, we shape decisions for the better to protect and enrich the lives of people around the world.
As an organization, we are united through trust as one inclusive, diverse team, and we are passionate about helping our colleagues and clients succeed.
What the day will look like
- Interact with project management, business analysts, developers, and stakeholders to develop a strong understanding of the projects and testing objectives
- Design and create test conditions to address business and technical use cases
- Design, implement and execute automation test cases using Test Automation Framework and analyse test results.
- Execute manual test cases for various projects and applications
- Participate in troubleshooting and triaging of issues with different teams to drive towards root cause identification and resolution
- Document, track and escalate issues as appropriate, using Azure DevOps
- Support production deployment of applications and perform “validation testing” during the off-hours maintenance windows
Skills and experience that will lead to success
- 5+ years of experience in testing applications.
- Strong knowledge in an object-oriented language, preferably C#.
- Experience with .NET/.NET Core
- Experience with test automation for UI, API and database using Selenium, RestSharp and BDD with Specflow.
- Strong testing fundamentals and experience in working collaboratively and effectively in an agile and very fast-paced environment.
- Knowledge and understanding of software development & DevOps fundamentals like CI/CD, Azure DevOps etc.
- Strong analytic skills and persistence in solving problems
- Good Communication Skills
- Team Player
How we support our colleagues
In addition to our comprehensive benefits package, we encourage a diverse workforce. Plus, our agile, inclusive environment allows you to manage your wellbeing and work/life balance, ensuring you can be your best self at Aon. Furthermore, all colleagues enjoy two “Global Wellbeing Days” each year, encouraging you to take time to focus on yourself. We offer a variety of working style solutions, but we also recognise that flexibility goes beyond just the place of work... and we are all for it. We call this Smart Working!
Our continuous learning culture inspires and equips you to learn, share and grow, helping you achieve your fullest potential. As a result, at Aon, you are more connected, more relevant, and more valued.
We provide individuals with disabilities reasonable accommodations to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment in accordance with applicable law. Please contact us to request an accommodation on ReasonableAdjustments@Aon.com
Aon values an innovative, diverse workplace where all colleagues feel empowered to be their authentic selves. Aon is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.