Commercial Governance and Approval Specialist
Corporate services, infrastructure and facilities, Management and Business Support, Outsourcing / Offshoring, Process, project and program management
Job Reference #
Are you interested in the sourcing and contract lifecycle? Do you know what good commercial value looks like? Are you incredibly organized with an eye for detail? Are you a stickler for getting things right?
We’re looking for someone who will:
• Coordinate the commercial approval process for UBS contracts with third party suppliers
• Organize and lead sourcing approval conference calls together with preparing meeting materials and documenting follow up actions
• Ensure that correct procurement, vendor and commercial policies and procedures are followed by key business partner stakeholders
• Interrogate and analyse the contract database
• Provide regular and ad-hoc reports required by business partners and Supply Chain management
• Analyze vendor and contract data and prepare in logical format in MS Excel / PowerPoint
• Interact and build strong relationship with stakeholders (Program Managers, Hiring Managers, Workforce Team, Procurement Team, Finance – all procurement stakeholders of Your team)
Supply Chain Deal Governance is part of the Supply Chain organization, a recently established function in Group Corporate Services (GCS). Supply Chain was created to enhance value identification and delivery within GCS, supporting UBS with its third party vendor management as well as with its Real Estate and Outsourcing footprint. Supply Chain provides four services: Category & Supplier Management, Sustainability & Regional Procurement, Vendor Risk Management and MDS Governance; and includes a Commercial Support and Transformation team.
By joining UBS Deal Governance Team you will become a member of a vibrant group of people, whose main focus is concentrated on the UBS sourcing and contract lifecycle. Our team governs a portfolio of third party vendor deals and contracts within different categories across UBS and ensures that contracts are being sourced and executed in line with UBS policies and strategy, giving the best commercial value to UBS. Your team is located in the Fabryczna Office Park.
• very good written and spoken English
• ability to liaise with business clients and manage relationships while being assertive to ensure completion of stakeholder tasks
• advanced analytical and data reporting skills with strong attention to detail
• advanced working knowledge of MS Excel and MS PowerPoint
• ability to work in a fast changing environment and deliver quality results while under time pressure
• previous experience in stakeholder communication and experience of working within the sourcing cycle which will be a distinct advantage
• a strong communicator, comfortable interacting with colleagues at all levels,
• always looking to improve the client experience
• comfortable working independently, as well as in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
• experienced in working with approval systems and related defined workflows
UBS is the world’s largest and only truly global wealth manager. We operate through four business divisions: Global Wealth Management, Personal & Corporate Banking, Asset Management and the Investment Bank. Our global reach and the breadth of our expertise set us apart from our competitors.
With more than 70,000 employees, we have a presence in all major financial centers in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
How we hire
This role requires an assessment on application. Learn more about how we hire: www.ubs.com/global/en/careers/experienced-professionals.html
At UBS, we embrace flexible ways of working when the role permits. We offer different working arrangements like part-time, job-sharing and hybrid (office and home) working. Our purpose-led culture and global infrastructure help us connect, collaborate, and work together in agile ways to meet all our business needs.
From gaining new experiences in different roles to acquiring fresh knowledge and skills, we know that great work is never done alone. We know that it's our people, with their unique backgrounds, skills, experience levels and interests, who drive our ongoing success. Together we’re more than ourselves. Ready to be part of #teamUBS and make an impact?
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.