Management Information Specialist, hybrid, Associate 2
The main duties include but are not limited to:
- Delivery of key tasks in accordance with established process specifics.
- Efficient communication and relationship management with multiple stakeholders (including Senior Management, Business Unit Heads etc.).
- Close cooperation with Management Information (MI) Team to build and maintain uninterrupted flow of data.
- Cooperation with relevant parties in order to ensure/strengthen informed decision making process.
- Preparation of data for analysis/validation of Governance Manager and/or Senior Governance Manager.
- Prioritization and time management to support multiple tasks in parallel.
- Adherence to State Street’s internal methodologies and standards.
- Making initial recommendations regarding leading governance policies and processes.
- Timely and accurate delivery of governance/administrative tasks.
- Support in preparation of presentations and coordination of visits of external visitors and key personnel within State Street EMEA Region.
- Coordination of tasks resulting from internal and external audits and monitoring of results with respective Business Units.
- Ad-hoc reporting according to needs of stakeholders.
- Collating and tracking execution of actions raised on various governance forums/meetings.
- Risk and Issues identification
- Process and data analysis.
About State Street
What we do. State Street is one of the largest custodian banks, asset managers and asset intelligence companies in the world. From technology to product innovation we’re making our mark on the financial services industry. For more than two centuries, we’ve been helping our clients safeguard and steward the investments of millions of people. We provide investment servicing, data & analytics, investment research & trading and investment management to institutional clients.
Work, Live and Grow. We make all efforts to create a great work environment. Our benefits packages are competitive and comprehensive. Details vary in locations, but you may expect generous medical care, insurance and savings plans among other perks. You’ll have access to flexible Work Program to help you match your needs. And our wealth of development programs and educational support will help you reach your full potential.
Inclusion, Diversity and Social Responsibility. We truly believe our employees’ diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspective are a powerful contributor to creating an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive and reach their maximum potential while adding value to both our organization and our clients. We warmly welcome the candidates of diverse origin, background, ability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and personality. Another fundamental value at State Street is active engagement with our communities around the world, both as a partner and a leader. You will have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, matching gift program and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you.
State Street is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.