eComms / aComms Monitoring Analyst UK & EMEA
Job Reference #
Are you someone who likes to do the right thing? Do you know how to maintain independence and objectivity? Do you enjoy collaborating with colleagues to obtain information and solve problems? We are looking for someone like that who can:
• review employee communications, conduct initial analysis and identify suspicious activity as well as escalate cases for further review
• act as a compliance and operational risk control subject-matter expert for our communications policies
• support senior staff in researching and responding to possible policy violations
• help with the design and development of monitoring reports and assist management with testing enhancements to the monitoring program
• continuously improve their knowledge and understanding of the firm's policies and industry regulations
You’ll be working on the Communications Monitoring team, within Monitoring, Surveillance & Controls in Krakow, Poland. Our team focuses on the firm's Electronic and Audio Communications activity and ensures employees adhere to our policies in order to help protect the firm's reputation.
• a degree from an accredited university or 5-10 years of experience in financial/investment field or audit/compliance experience
• an ability to learn and apply knowledge in a regulatory focused environment
• background in financial services desired
• strong written and communication skills
• analytical, with the ability to provide practical solutions for minimizing risk
• results-oriented and assertive (you don’t shy away from challenging situations)
• highly flexible and detail-oriented with the ability to multi-task and change directions based on business demands
• able to prioritize a diverse workload with multiple deadlines
• Fluent in English
UBS is the world’s largest and only truly global wealth manager. We operate through four business divisions: Global Wealth Management, Personal & Corporate Banking, Asset Management and the Investment Bank. Our global reach and the breadth of our expertise set us apart from our competitors.
With more than 70,000 employees, we have a presence in all major financial centers in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
How we hire
This role requires an assessment on application. Learn more about how we hire: www.ubs.com/global/en/careers/experienced-professionals.html
At UBS, we embrace flexible ways of working when the role permits. We offer different working arrangements like part-time, job-sharing and hybrid (office and home) working. Our purpose-led culture and global infrastructure help us connect, collaborate, and work together in agile ways to meet all our business needs.
From gaining new experiences in different roles to acquiring fresh knowledge and skills, we know that great work is never done alone. We know that it's our people, with their unique backgrounds, skills, experience levels and interests, who drive our ongoing success. Together we’re more than ourselves. Ready to be part of #teamUBS and make an impact?
UBS Recruiting Poland
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.