Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on innovative, customer-first health technology solutions. Help us improve the health and well-being of billions of people, every year. Ultimately creating a career that no one could have planned for. Even you.
What is Order Management (OM)?
The team coordinates the entire order delivery process placed by Key Markets through pro-active collaboration with other Supply Chain functions such as Catalogue Management, Finance, Planning, Shipping, Project Management, Sales and others.
Within the Order Management Team, you will be responsible for
- Booking, managing and processing orders
- Monitoring deliveries
- Providing necessary information about the order to the customer
- Responding to various e-mail queries affiliated with order and stock management
- Supporting all daily activities of team
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- Student of the last year of Bachelor's or Master’s degree or recent graduate
- Good knowledge (ideally B2 level) of English
- Experience in SAP will be an asset
- From 0-1 year of work experience (Graduates & Early Professional)
- Availability to work at least 30h/week, preferably 40h/week
- Interest in developing your professional career within order management
- High energy, adaptability, continuous learning, initiating action, innovative, high work standards
In return, we offer you
The unique combination of a critical and challenging role and a creative and empowering office environment. You will be actively encouraged to make improvements, establish best in class service and have a direct impact on the success of Philips on a daily basis.
- 12-month contract with the possibility to extend
- Training and development opportunities
- Yearly bonus based on performance achieved
- Possibility to participate in a group life insurance
- Private medical care with an option to extend it to family members
- Multisport card, which enables to use of a wide range of sports and recreation facilities throughout Poland
- Possibility to purchase Philips products with discount