Who we are looking for:
We are looking for candidates who are available for full-time (40 hours/week) internship.
Duration: 3 months
Why is this job important?
The team you will be joining plays an important role in the overall success of the organization. Across the globe, institutional investors rely on us to help them manage risk, respond to challenges, and drive performance and profitability. In your role you will strive for cutting-edge solutions, that are straightforward and scalable. You will help us build resilience and execute day to day deliverables at our best.
Join us if making your mark in the financial services industry from day one is a challenge you are up for.
Overview of State street internship
State Street’s Internship Program provides an excellent opportunity to work and learn about our organization, our culture and how we do business on a day-to-day basis. Apart from on-the-job training, you will join other interns in a coordinated learning program that comprises of an induction program and series of “lunch and learn” sessions, to provide you with an overview of our organization and our products. You will be paired up with a ‘buddy’, who can offer you their experience, knowledge, and guidance throughout the internship. Very often, interns who perform and exceed expectations will be considered for hiring on the full-time regular positions after or even during the program.
The RPA Poland Team is part of global A&AI department and is responsible for automating manual business processes. The result of the RPA project is Robot which mimics regular employee daily work.
The benefits to the BU are: FTE savings, higher performance & quality, cost savings, system integration as well as effective use of employee skills.
The technology stack being used to build the software solution includes such tools like Blue Prism, Visual Studio, C# / VB .Net. as well as PM and Support related tools like Jira or Splunk.
RPA Poland Team is self sufficient and consists with all the roles required to release the Robot like PMs, BAs, Architects, Developers, Support Engineers.
RPA Developer role
- Developing, integrating and testing of Robotic Process Automation solutions
- Creating and maintaining technical documentation
- Close cooperation with Automation Architects, RPA Developers and PM over the course of the project
- Supporting the code migration through RPA environments
- Taking part in full SDLC cycle, from project planning & estimating the development / testing effort till release
- Reporting the task progress to PM and via Jira task tracking system
- Skills required:
- Solid software engineering basics, including programming patterns, system design and algorithms
- Interested to develop technical skills in RPA area
- Willingness to get experience in Waterfall and Agile software development methodologies
- Familiarity of automation tools, preferred Blue Prism
- Familiarity of programming languages, preferred .Net VB and/or C#
- Knowledge about databases & SQL, preferred Microsoft Sql Server
- As this is for intern no past professional experience required but nice to have
- Interest in RPA technologies such as BluePrism, UiPath, and other RPA products.
- Excellent communication and relationship skills, especially the ability to articulate advanced technical topics; both verbal and written
- Time Management Skills - ability to prioritize tasks across multiple projects and work effectively under pressure
- Ability to discover and understand clients’ as-is and to-be business and technical processes.
- Ability to work effectively in both a team environment and independently, both with internal and external (partner) resources
- Attention to detail, the RPA and BPM projects require high degree of accuracy and quality
- General technical aptitude.
Nice to have:
- Experience with Blue Prism 5.23 or higher.
- Being familiar with various web-development technologies including HTML, CSS Selectors, SOAP and REST web services, MQ messaging.
- Knowledge of major relational database platform, specifically SQL Server and Oracle
- Modern, object-oriented or functional programming experience (e.g. Java, .NET, C#).
- Experience with GitHub or other source control and defect tracking tools.
- Experience with Agile methodology tools such as IBM RTC, JIRA, Confluence, etc.
What’s In It For You?
- Kick-start of Your career in Information Technology
- Competitive salary
- International and dynamic work environment
- Lots and lots of training's