The Performance Services Team in Poland supports daily and monthly investment performance measurement and attribution servicing and reporting for various clients and locations across the globe.
Who we are looking for?
Performance Analytics Specialist (technical SA) provides core performance measurement services supporting monthly or daily calculations and reporting frequency. Qualified candidate will provide SME expertise and support to Supervisor and Performance & Analytics team assuming responsibilities for final review of monthly and daily performance and attribution data and reporting prior to its release. Under the supervision of Manager Performance Analytics Specialist will engage in various projects, and initiatives related to technical aspects of the business, supporting client inquiries and day to day operational issues while managing the data process.
This role can be performed in a hybrid model, where you can balance work from home and office to match your needs and role requirements.
What you will be responsible for
- Ensure quality and timeliness of core performance measurement services and reporting
- Prepare/Review Client Reporting for Performance Measurement and /or Attribution
- Perform validation, research and analysis of performance results
- Understand upstream data sources and applications for research purposes and exception resolution
- Point of expertise for junior staff/processing teams on performance-related questions.
- Maintain Quality Control Documentation explaining return outliers and custom client activity
- Maintain documents on scope of service, procedures, risk assessments, contacts and deliverables
- Assist more senior staff in designated projects and assignments
- Recommends and implements improvements to current process and drive high-levels of quality.
- Contribute to analysis and planning of operating model with the aim of standardizing processes and establishing best practice
- Make recommendations for changes to processes and procedures and prepare documentation for review as required.
What we value
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Attention to detail, accuracy and ability to work towards tight deadlines.
- Fosters Collaboration and Teamwork
- Takes Ownership and Initiative
- Ensures accuracy and quality
- Provides outstanding service
Education & Preferred Qualifications
- 2+ years of related work experience, and/or solid knowledge of investment performance analysis and attribution concepts
- BS/BA in finance, economics, mathematics or related area
- Excellent PC skills, proficiency in Microsoft Office. VBA a plus.
- Desire to take the CIPM/CFA
- Understanding process flow
What we offer
- Permanent contract from day one
- Additional holidays (Birthday Day Off, 3rd and 5th year anniversary Day Off)
- VIP medical package for employees and their families (partner and children)
- Premium life insurance package and private pension plan
- Wide range of soft skills training, technical workshops, language classes and development programs
- Opportunities to volunteer your time to company-driven initiatives, employee networks or organizations of your choice
- Variety of well-being programms
Apply today – we are committed to teaching you the ropes for your successful career in State Street
Are you the right candidate? Yes!
We truly believe in the power that comes from the diverse backgrounds and experiences our employees bring with them. Although each vacancy details what we are looking for, we don’t necessarily need you to fulfil all of them when applying. If you like change and innovation, seek to see the bigger picture, make data driven decisions and are a good team player, you could be a great fit.