Tech Support Analyst
Information Technology (IT)
Job Reference #
Do you have proven ability to solve complex issues, covering both technical and business needs? Are you an expert when it comes to tools like UNIX , Java, Shell scripting , Autosys Informatica, Python, Oracle , SQL. Do you have exposure for automation while using Python/shell scripting or any other tool.
We’re looking for a IT support analyst to:
• Support business application and related infrastructure across several technical domains
• This role is responsible for production stability, incident / request / problem management and providing L1 and L2 application support for critical applications and technologies like UNIX , Java, Shell scripting , Autosys, Informatica, Python, Oracle and SQL.
• Role requires L2 support for incidents / requests reported and in depth complex analysis for an issue fix .
• Ensure workflows, processes, tooling and applications are supported with highest quality standard
• Contribute expertise to the management of existing and new IT products and services
• Define workarounds for known errors and initiate process improvements
• Maintain a knowledge database.
You'll be working with the BDR(Big Data) Application Support Group team part of a WMA TOC based in Pune. The team provides quality services to ensure end-to-end production stability and availability by combining optimized utility services with dedicated centers of expertise, ensuring business aligned support, always aiming to foster on customer / user needs. Our measure of success is two-fold – clear and recognized benefits into the L2 line teams and standardization of core ITIL practices at a high maturity level. As a IT support analyst, you ‘ll play an important role for our organization.
• Ideally 3-7 years of hands-on experience with UNIX and Informatica environment.
• Extensive experience in Application Support & Maintenance such as UNIX , Java, Shell scripting ,Informatica, Python, Oracle and SQL.
• ITIL Qualified & proficient in using Service Now
• Demonstrated hands-on domain skills and track record of successful projects and deliveries
• Highly refined and professional in verbal and written communications
• Demonstrable experience in delivering a quality operational service to customers
• Operating in a Global team environment
• Good Knowledge of financial domain especially Wealth Management
• Ability to solve complex issues, good at problem statement analysis and solution design thinking
• Track record of influencing senior IT stakeholders and business partners
• Confident communicator that can explain technology to non-technical audiences
• Capable of understanding client needs and translating this into products and services
UBS is the world’s largest and only truly global wealth manager. We operate through four business divisions: Global Wealth Management, Personal & Corporate Banking, Asset Management and the Investment Bank. Our global reach and the breadth of our expertise set us apart from our competitors.
With more than 70,000 employees, we have a presence in all major financial centers in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
How we hire
This role requires an assessment on application. Learn more about how we hire: www.ubs.com/global/en/careers/experienced-professionals.html
At UBS, we embrace flexible ways of working when the role permits. We offer different working arrangements like part-time, job-sharing and hybrid (office and home) working. Our purpose-led culture and global infrastructure help us connect, collaborate, and work together in agile ways to meet all our business needs.
From gaining new experiences in different roles to acquiring fresh knowledge and skills, we know that great work is never done alone. We know that it's our people, with their unique backgrounds, skills, experience levels and interests, who drive our ongoing success. Together we’re more than ourselves. Ready to be part of #teamUBS and make an impact?
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.