For our Client, a well-known international company, we are looking for candidates interested in working as a Procurement Specialist with Spanish and willing to work at the mid-shift (working hours between 12-22).
- communication with customers and suppliers,
- responding to queries and solving problems related to Purchase Orders (getting authorizations, performing changes in the system, informing parties involved),
- tracking orders, setting up and negotiating delivery timelines,
- contacting clients and suppliers to solve overdue deliveries (finding new delivery date),
- closely cooperating with the finance team regarding purchase order-related invoices.
- procurement or similar (buyer/supply chain) background - at least 2 years,
- very good English and Spanish (B2/C1),
- excellent communication skills,
- good Excel skills and knowledge of SAP will be an asset,
- ability to prioritize tasks and work within short deadlines.
- work in an international environment,
- hybrid work at the office in Cracow,
- additional funds for trainings and certifications,
- benefit package: private medical care, individual life insurance, MultiSport card,
- vouchers for cultural and free time activities.