Your new team
The Global AM Center department primary role is to support Business Units in the timely and accurate delivery of the end to end AML / KYC process for onboarding new customers or accounts, completion of periodic reviews and event driven reviews of existing customers / accounts to comply with State Street's AML Policy and Standards.
The teams provide Customer Identification Program (CIP), Customer Due Diligence (CDD) and Enhanced Due Diligence (EDD) services to State Street’s Business Units globally. The Global AML Center business unit is focused on providing compliance oversight, performing onboarding and periodic reviews (risk profiling of the customers from money-laundering perspective), reporting any suspicious activities or building relationships with the clients based on “Know Your Customer” approach
This role can be performed in a hybrid model, where you can balance work from home and office to match your needs and role requirements.
Your new role
The role will be responsible for supporting the Global AML Center (GAC) and its projects, predominantly working with the GAC Program Management Team on all aspects of change management.
This will include PMO activities at a macro GAC level, working closely with the Global Head of AML Program Management; and project management support across the GAC portfolio of strategic, operational and regulatory initiatives.
There will be opportunities to take end to end ownership of activities and processes and to proactively find ways to continuously improve them.
As Global AML Center Project Manager, Assistant Vice President you will:
- Independently manage program workstream(s) and deliverables
- Interact with GAC Leadership & Program Management team
- Create & execute project plans, revise as appropriate to meet changing needs & requirements
- Manage project financials, risks and issues
- Create and manage project documentation and checklists
- Resolve and escalate project and operational issues in a timely fashion
- Effectively communicate progress and escalations
- Interpret project needs and work to meet those needs, offer assistance and advice on standard practical issues
- Identify, develop and deploy process improvements leading to service level improvements and/or unit cost & operational risk reduction.
- Understand, follow and demonstrate compliance with all relevant internal policies and procedures, as well as provide input to further development of best practices.
- Conduct Post Implementation Review as needed
- Be responsible for ad-hoc problem resolving
- Be responsible for other priorities per management requirement, e.g. team development and governanc
What we value
Specific Qualifications / Skills:
- Project management experience in large complex programs or projects
- Excellent project management skills
- Ability to engage with senior staff across multiple locations
- Evidence of strong communication & influencing skills
- Strong presentation skills including experience in face to face presentations to senior management
- Proven ability to work towards tight deadlines
- Creative problem-solving and decision making skills
- Excellent analytical skills
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational and administrative skills
- Very good language skills in English
- Initiative, self-motivation and the ability to work independently and collaboratively
Previous Level Of Experience:
- Degree in Business or Finance major preferred
- Relevant industry experience in the Financial Services/Asset Management sector (5+ years)
- Competent Skills in – Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Microsoft Project, Flowcharting, Visio
- Knowledge of Project Management Institute Standards or certification (e.g. CAPM/PMP) will be a considerable advantage
- Presentation Development
- Knowledge of Anti Money Laundering, Know Your Client and Financial Crime regulations is beneficial
What we offer
- Permanent contract of employment from day one
- Additional holidays (Birthday Day Off, 3rd and 5th year anniversary Day Off)
- Gold medical package for employees and their families (partner and children)
- Premium life insurance package and private pension plan
- Employee savings plan
- Multisport Card
- Wide range of soft skills training, technical workshops, language classes and development programs
- Opportunities to volunteer your time to company-driven initiatives, employee networks or organizations of your choice
- Variety of well-being programs
- Technical or leadership career pathway