Finance Business Partner
Job Reference #
Do you have proven ability in understand financials and working with senior management on maintaining and growing a business model?
We’re looking for a finance business partner to:
- support to the business to derive actionable insights and outcomes from financial data
- demonstrate a proactivity in identifying issues and areas of performance improvement
- advise and challenge the business's activities, performance and strategy to optimize the use of resources
- design, coordinate, and implement analytical business solutions to support initiatives
You’ll be working in the Global Wealth Management CFO Team located in Krakow Business Park (Zabierzow) and closely cooperating with the Business Unit LatAm by supporting senior management in decision making processes. The team provides advice and constructive challenge to the leaders of this business on strategy and performance to drive profitable growth and optimize efficiency
- strong collaborative and multi-tasking capabilities; ability to work independently and team environment
- a fundamental understanding of how a Wealth Management business operates
- a proven track record of delivering high quality outputs in the areas of estimates/forecasts /plans/targets
- proficient in English
- high proficiency in Microsoft Office and powerpoint, SQL experience a plus
UBS is the world’s largest and only truly global wealth manager. We operate through four business divisions: Global Wealth Management, Personal & Corporate Banking, Asset Management and the Investment Bank. Our global reach and the breadth of our expertise set us apart from our competitors.
With more than 70,000 employees, we have a presence in all major financial centers in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
At UBS, we embrace flexible ways of working when the role permits. We offer different working arrangements like part-time, job-sharing and hybrid (office and home) working. Our purpose-led culture and global infrastructure help us connect, collaborate, and work together in agile ways to meet all our business needs.
From gaining new experiences in different roles to acquiring fresh knowledge and skills, we know that great work is never done alone. We know that it's our people, with their unique backgrounds, skills, experience levels and interests, who drive our ongoing success. Together we’re more than ourselves. Ready to be part of #teamUBS and make an impact?
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.