Dialogue Marketing Specialist
Marketing and Communications
Personal & Corporate Banking
Job Reference #
As a Dialogue Marketing Specialist, you will work closely with other (marketing) disciplines in a high-performing Agile organization and:
• support the marketing team in Zurich managing projects and implementing direct mailings and crucial communications projects for the Swiss market
• this includes activities related to large campaigns to raise awareness and generate consideration and leads, as well as legally prescribed mandatory communications via marketing channels
• you will partially oversee project management of national campaigns
• as part of project management, you will be in charge of procuring materials, the bidding process and placing orders with internal and external partners
• you will work creatively and edit and prepare images independently for various channels, such as direct mailings and email marketing
• you will coordinate the handling and editing of translations as well as the proofreading of communications
• you will prepare comprehensive reports for internal stakeholders on the performance of and responses to campaigns on all channels, and summarize lessons learned
The Content & Dialogue Marketing team is a part of marketing in Switzerland. Our tasks include creating, publishing and applying (digital) content, as well as classic dialog marketing.
The position is in the UBS office in Wroclaw and includes regular trips to our onshore location in Zurich (approximately 5–10% of working hours), especially at the beginning of your new role.
• at least three years of experience in Dialogue Marketing or Marketing & Communication
• ideally a university degree (university or technical college)
• very good written and spoken German and English, other foreign languages such as French or Italian are an advantage
• experience with offline communications designed to prompt action; an understanding of multichannel marketing and distribution of content-based marketing activities
• good knowledge of marketing tools; preferably Censhare, Adobe Experience Cloud
• a basic understanding of both B2C, B2B and the financial services sector
• a willingness to learn, experience with the Agile style of work and a passion for interdisciplinary teamwork
• strategic, conceptual and innovative thinking
• uncompromising standards regarding the quality of tools and methods used for communication
• a proactive and efficient approach to work
UBS is the world’s largest and only truly global wealth manager. We operate through four business divisions: Global Wealth Management, Personal & Corporate Banking, Asset Management and the Investment Bank. Our global reach and the breadth of our expertise set us apart from our competitors.
With more than 70,000 employees, we have a presence in all major financial centers in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
How we hire
This role requires an assessment on application. Learn more about how we hire: www.ubs.com/global/en/careers/experienced-professionals.html
At UBS, we embrace flexible ways of working when the role permits. We offer different working arrangements like part-time, job-sharing and hybrid (office and home) working. Our purpose-led culture and global infrastructure help us connect, collaborate, and work together in agile ways to meet all our business needs.
From gaining new experiences in different roles to acquiring fresh knowledge and skills, we know that great work is never done alone. We know that it's our people, with their unique backgrounds, skills, experience levels and interests, who drive our ongoing success. Together we’re more than ourselves. Ready to be part of #teamUBS and make an impact?
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.