Internship - Employer Branding & Marketing team
Human Resources (HR), Marketing and Communications
Job Reference #
Temporary / Contract
Are you passionate about recruitment marketing? Do you know what talent wants from an employer and how social media works? Are you passionate about D,E&I and a graduate marketing enthusiast? We’re looking for a recruitment marketing specialist to help us promote UBS as employer in Poland.
• coordinate virtual and face-to-face events for students, graduates and professionals
• support our various online recruitment marketing activities, such as social media campaigns, website and other digital channels to attract our main target audiences in Poland
• help with different employer branding initiatives to position UBS as an employer of choice in Poland.
You’ll be part of the global Employer Branding & Recruiting Marketing team. Together we drive change and innovate new ways of reaching our target candidates. We’re a global team of marketeers that get really excited about bringing in talent to UBS. And we're also fun to work with.
• a curious mind and a quick learner
• a doer: a good person to work with, inspiring and creative
• a team-player who likes to sprint out ideas and content with others
• a copywriter in English, other languages is a plus
UBS is the world’s largest and only truly global wealth manager. We operate through four business divisions: Global Wealth Management, Personal & Corporate Banking, Asset Management and the Investment Bank. Our global reach and the breadth of our expertise set us apart from our competitors.
With more than 70,000 employees, we have a presence in all major financial centers in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
How we hire
This role requires an assessment on application. Learn more about how we hire: www.ubs.com/global/en/careers/experienced-professionals.html
At UBS, we embrace flexible ways of working when the role permits. We offer different working arrangements like part-time, job-sharing and hybrid (office and home) working. Our purpose-led culture and global infrastructure help us connect, collaborate, and work together in agile ways to meet all our business needs.
From gaining new experiences in different roles to acquiring fresh knowledge and skills, we know that great work is never done alone. We know that it's our people, with their unique backgrounds, skills, experience levels and interests, who drive our ongoing success. Together we’re more than ourselves. Ready to be part of #teamUBS and make an impact?
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.