For our Client, an international organization based in Wrocław, we are looking for candidates to take the position of German-speaking General Ledger Accountant.
- support for the general ledger processes (reporting, fixed assets, inventory, intercompany) of foreign entities,
- management of the asset module, reconciliation, and accounting in the general ledger in accordance with German GAAP, IFRS standards and reporting plans,
- preparing, reviewing, and analysing financial information and preparing financial reports for internal purposes,
- act as the first point of contact and support for all queries related to the general ledger and support internal and external audits,
- development of knowledge, assurance of the quality of the work done and of the trust of the clients,
- evaluating and supporting the work of younger accountants,
- participation in improvement and standardization projects and support initiatives, e.g. for process automation.
- min. Bachelor’s degree in Finance & Accounting or equivalent certification,
- 3+ years of relevant experience in accounting or financial departments (GL, Fixed Assets, AP),
- knowledge of German GAAP or IFRS is an asset,
- experience in accounting services – nice to have,
- previous experience or exposure to internal control (SOX standard knowledge is an asset),
- knowledge of SAP software – nice to have,
- proficiency in MS Excel,
- strong analytical, mathematical and problem-solving skills, process improvement oriented,
- good knowledge of English and German (min. B2).
- flexible working hours,
- hybrid work mode,
- a modern office with a convenient location in the center of Wrocław,
- private medical care, Multisport Card,
- attractive salary, professional training and onboarding package,
- an exceptional organizational culture focused on cooperation,
- many promotion possibilities and options for further career path development (e.g. as a Team Supervisor or Senior Expert and others),
- opportunity to work in an international organization and dynamic, friendly global environment.