In this role, you have the opportunity to
Be the customer’s trusted advisor and make a positive impact on people’s lives.
You are responsible for
- The daily execution of customer orders within Philips’ ERP system (SAP) as well as on the customer’s portal, coordination of the entire order delivery process in SAP ERP: master data, pricing, availability, changes, deliveries, incidents
- Scheduling activities, such as material changes, stock transfers, and stock allocation to orders
- Creation and maintenance of return orders
- Timely responding to various queries and ad-hoc requests affiliated with order management, thereby acting as a process expert
- Preparing and monitoring relevant KPIs such as confirmation rates, down confirmations, cancellations, and disputes
- Pro-actively proposing and implementing process improvement initiatives
You are a part of
our Global Competence Center in Łódź, where we centralize our business processes. We bring together supporting roles within HR, Finance, Procurement, Customer Service, Supply Chain and other, enabling you to have a career in an international, cross functional environment. Your future colleagues speak 25+ languages and represent 15+ different nationalities, supporting our operations in 50 countries on a daily basis.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- Previous experience in an order management role
- Fluency in English, written and verbally, knowledge of other European language would be a bonus
- Excellent customer service attitude
- Knowledge of ERP systems (i.e. SAP)
- Very good communication skills, ability to explain matters and issues to stakeholders in a concise and clear way
- Reporting and analytical skills - monitoring KPI’s, preparing various data in an efficient way
- Curiosity and problem-solving skills, using data insights to identify root-causes for issues, and proposing solutions to structurally address problems
- Ability to handle different tasks to prioritize workload efficiently and work under time pressure
In return, we offer you
The unique combination of a business-critical, challenging role in a creative, empowering environment. Your professional development will be actively encouraged, so you can continue to grow and perform at your best, while being part of helping improve the lives of billions of people around the world.
- Annual bonus based on performance achieved
- Private medical care with option to extend it to family members
- Benefit System cards
- Discount for Philips’ products
- Wide variety of trainings & learning opportunities, including language upskill
- Promotion of healthy lifestyle in the office (fruits twice / week in the office, gym, massage chairs, various events)
- Employee Assistance Program
How we work at Philips
Our newly-adopted hybrid work concept fuses flexibility with collaboration to deliver great outcomes for our people and our customers. We are embracing an approach wherein we spend more time together than apart – which for full-time employees translates to an average of at least 3 days working from the office and up to 2 days from home – for our hybrid roles.
Hybrid work flexibility means people can meet the changing demands of work and home in the most balanced, productive, and healthy way.
Our hybrid working model is defined in 3 ways:
We believe in the importance of impactful collaboration: There's a certain energy when everyone’s in the same room that can heighten idea generation and creative friction needed for problem-solving.
We embrace flexibility: Choosing where, when and how to work can vary according to task and team schedules. Flexibility isn’t office or online, it means choosing the space that works best for you, your teams and our customers on a case-by-case basis.
We want to be at our best: The way we work and our workspaces are designed to support our well-being, offer career advancement opportunities, and enable us to be at our best.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on innovative, customer-first health technology solutions. Help us improve the health and well-being of billions of people, every year. Ultimately creating a career that no one could have planned for. Even you.